Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

Florida chapter get together, 2nd try

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2006, 10:05 PM
Chapter President

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OK We need a place to meet. If no one chimes in then I'll try to set up my contact at the paintball fields in Ocala.

Lets make this happen.
Jamie
Old 10-22-2006, 02:36 PM
Chapter President

Hey all, I'm working on having some shirts printed up for the meet.
I'm also networking on getting a location set up. It's still been in the 90* range here in Ocala everyday. I've been kind of waiting for the weather to cool down some. Thanks for being patient.

Jamie
Old 10-26-2006, 10:33 PM

So did this meet happen yet? I am in GA for school, but live in Tampa (some of the time). Don't see too many of these rigs around Tampa...... Let me know when and where the final location ends up. Thanks.
Old 10-27-2006, 06:02 PM
Chapter President

Not happened yet, I'm working on it. Looking to get some T-shirts made up and some other things lined up before I can set a date and place. It looks like maybe I'll try to set it up in Ocala unless anyone has a legit reason not too.
Jamie
Old 11-02-2006, 11:34 AM
JIT

Keep us posted and if there is anything I can do just let me know! I have a pasture here in Tampa and a BBQ Grill as well. May also be able to set up with a local Dyno Shop if everyones interested. LMK

"DodgeDawg2500" I'm in Tampa... hit me up sometime. Nextel DC# 162*55740*23 or cell 813-477-5953

Josh
Old 11-29-2006, 06:53 PM

im in for the dyno and meet just need a time and place im in sebring dont know how far ocala is tho.
also how much would a dyno run cost?

thanks joe
Old 11-29-2006, 09:12 PM

so are we still going to have a meet? i'm in when it happens. josh, did you get your buddy all moved? don't know if you remember me, i'm the guy that pulled you over with the white truck. anyway, i hope this dyno thing works out because i want to put my truck on it when i get the rest of my parts in.

Originally Posted by JIT
Keep us posted and if there is anything I can do just let me know! I have a pasture here in Tampa and a BBQ Grill as well. May also be able to set up with a local Dyno Shop if everyones interested. LMK

"DodgeDawg2500" I'm in Tampa... hit me up sometime. Nextel DC# 162*55740*23 or cell 813-477-5953

Josh
Old 11-30-2006, 08:50 PM

What's with the meet? I'm new here, only had my truck for 3 weeks, and would like to get together with you guys and talk diesel. I'm in Brooksville which is about halfway between Ocala and Tampa.
Old 12-01-2006, 09:07 PM
Chapter President

YES, we are still in the planning process.
Have u made any progress JIT with your contacts in your neck of the woods.
I'm still waiting to hear back from the uppers of DTR regarding stickers for the FL Chapter.
I've got the T-Shirts lined up and ready to print.
The holidays have caught up with me and it looks like I won't be able to do anything until after the new year.

Jamie
Old 12-01-2006, 09:17 PM

just let me know
Old 12-04-2006, 09:57 PM

JMAC,
I am still in for a meet. I can no longer support it at my property, at least not until after the SOB go to trial for breaking into my place. We caught them got the ATV's back but with over $12K worth of damage, plus what they did to the property. Anyway, I am in for right after the holiday. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you out.
Old 01-03-2007, 08:17 PM

Everyone,
We're from the North Carolina Chapter.

We are moving down to Florida in the next 2 months. I will be working out of Jacksonville Blount Island Port. We will be down house hunting from 12-17 Jan.

Would anyone be interested in getting together on 13 Jan? I don't know where the best spot to Meet and Greet is, since it looks like everyone is from all over the state.

Is there an Outlet Mall in Gainesville or Ocala? We could Meet & Greet, talk & look at everyones trucks, the women can go shopping and then we can all sit down for a meal at one of the restaurant near by. The 14th will not work for us we have set Sunday up for visiting relatives.

Looking forward to our move to Florida and getting folks together who have a vested interest in their Diesel Trucks.

Take care,

Mrs Smurf, aka Leigh
Old 01-03-2007, 11:04 PM

Depending on what time we roll into town, we'll be at Gainesville Raceway January 13th 10-4pm. That one's still tentative since we don't know exactly when we'll leave from Ohio.
http://www.gainesvilleraceway.com/ap...7486&zoneid=67

We'll be down at Bradenton on January 18th 6-11PM for playing with the test & tune'ers.
http://www.bradentonmotorsports.com/

Then January 20th we'll be at the pull in Wauchula at Cattlemans Arena on Hwy 17:
http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/flo...html#post69155

Come on out! Meet the Ohio boys and have some fun!! It sounds like a lot of interest on the other forums for the pull.

brandon.
Old 01-04-2007, 05:25 AM

ive got a couple guys here in sebring starting a club so let me know an exact date and we will try and be there
Old 01-04-2007, 06:44 AM

Thanks

Joefarmer
We are planning on coming over to Gainesville for the race.
We will have the 04 3500 white sport dually. Looking forward to meeting the folks from Ohio.

Who is from the Gainesville area that knows of a good place to meet before rolling into the raceway. That way we can meet each other get something to eat and then roll into the race track as a group.

Jmac/rhino 660

Didn't mean to hijack your thread.
What do you think about starting a new thread for the Gainesville race on the 13th? Sounds like some heavy hitters are coming down from Ohio, maybe we can get some of the fellas from Ga ( Jeff Garmon & David Dunbar and crew) to come on down.

See Ya
Chris

Quick Reply: Florida chapter get together, 2nd try