Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

DHRA Division 2 at Rockingham July 19th

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2003, 12:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DHRA Division 2 at Rockingham July 19th

www.rockinghamdragway.com/<br><br>Check out the track webpage for hotels and campsite info.<br><br>This should be a fun night at the track. Yes NIGHT!!! 7:00 pm to midnight. Lets put on a good show for Rockingham and their crowd. Lets show them DHRA is for real. <br><br>Make your plans today. Questions call me at DPM 678-878-1031 or e-mail me at wingrider3@aol.com<br><br><br>I will have more info soon on the purse
Old 06-22-2003, 10:01 PM

Re:DHRA Division 2 at Rockingham July 19th

Thanks for the reminder.<br><br>Hopefully the SMURF's will be out for this event. Not sure if camping or hotel right now. Will see how my schedule works out for the next 3 months. Now, I have a better excuse to go out to the track for TEST and Tune ;D <br><br>If I cross my fingers, maybe three or four more times, there might even be a Blue truck running down the track! ;D ;D ;D<br><br>This will be a fun time, looking forward to a relaxing weekend.<br><br>Mrs Smurf, aka Leigh<br><br>P.S. I might even be able to get Chris to cook this time! He's pretty good with DEEP FRIED TURKEY's and Chili.
Old 07-04-2003, 07:58 PM

Are you saying were having a meet in N.C.? in Rockingham? I thought everybody had fail off the face of the earth? The only problem is it's my sons 5th birthday. Can anyone say birthday party! I'm only an hour or so from there. If I can slip off I will be there for the evening events.<br><br>Kimrey
Old 07-10-2003, 11:34 PM

Bring this to the top.<br>Just curious who's coming to this event. We'll be there. I'm thinking about bringing my grill.<br><br>Scott<br>I'll have to send you a PM on the meeting thing.<br><br>See Ya<br>Chris
Old 07-11-2003, 01:37 PM

Wish I could make it. However.... I'll be at work out in in Fallon, NV (near Reno... $$$$$). Ya'll have fun though!<br><br>John
Old 07-11-2003, 10:53 PM

That is pretty rough. Let me guess you get a motel room and a real shower. My last trip was not as nice, we took our gasmask, helmet, etc etc everywhere we went. <br>Leigh Ann's truck is not nearly as fast as yours, at least not yet but we will go down there and do our best.<br><br>Take care John and we are looking forward to racing you when you get back. ;D ;D<br>See Ya<br>Chris
Old 07-15-2003, 09:19 PM

Hey John,<br><br>I've had a pretty good response from folks. We should have a decent turnout if everyone makes it. Even if we don't, it's gonna be fun. The track has been re-surfaced this week so we will be running on a virgin track.<br><br>I will be looking to get kicked out in the Dakota. If everything goes right I just may break into the 11's if the track will hold it and they will then shut me down. ;D<br><br>Seriously, I am hoping to run near a 12.0 but I have never been to this track so we'll see. Jeff should be back on par at 10.70's, Mike Batterson (another Team DPM truck) should be running 14's in his dually, Josiah (BigUgly) will be there, another customer is coming with his Mitchell twin truck, I have heard from 3 guys that are supposed to be running anywhere from 12.8's to low 14's including a new 03 6.0 PSD chipped. I am looking forward to the event and seeing you again. Besides, I have never seen the Red Rocket on the track... ;D<br><br>Are you guys camping or hotel?<br><br>C ya,
Old 07-17-2003, 08:07 PM

Sorry folks we will not be able to make this event. We will be making a high speed trip to Mi for a funeral. We will be driving north on Friday and coming back on Monday.<br>See Ya next time.<br>Chris