Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

Any Diesel folks down Beaufort/Parris Island S.C.

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2006, 06:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any Diesel folks down Beaufort/Parris Island S.C.

Hello

I am just throwing this out there. We will be in at Parris Island S.C. the 11 and 12 of May.
I was just wondering if there where any Diesel truck folks down that way, that might want to meet for dinner and B S ing? If everything goes good our son will be graduating Marine Corps Boot Camp on the 12th of May.

I have never been there so I don't know the good eating places, I went to Boot camp at MCRD San Diego Ca. in 1980.

See Ya
Chris
Old 04-23-2006, 10:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello
Means how no one down in that area owns a CTD, I will do my best to blow smoke on everyone, down that way.

Beings how there ain't any CTD folks down that way is there any Harley folks down there?
My wife will be running south before I get off work, on the Hertiage soft tail and I will be leaving a few hours later with a truck and trailer. I haven't made up my mind on which truck I will be running yet. I maybe running my 01 6speed so I can share some Diesel #2 with folks in inferior modes of transportation or I maybe running my wifes 3500 strong running stock truck.

Just to bring this post back to the top

I normally run with the CB on channel 19, give me a shout to either PapaSmurf or JarHead.

Looking forward to meeting you
See Ya
Chris