Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

Alberta & Saskatchewan Boys

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2003, 01:12 AM

Location: Alberta Foothills - Power to grow with 6 in a row - XLR8
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re:Alberta & Saskatchewan Boys

What time is the big event starting?
Old 09-22-2003, 01:53 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Good question.
You still want us to bring an FE clutch along?

Old 09-22-2003, 12:26 PM
Chapter President

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was wondering what time to get there too... ???

Eatbeef If you still have it, bring that 12cm with you. From what I have found, it will fit.. 8)

J-eh

Old 09-22-2003, 06:52 PM

It usually kicks off around 9:00 or so. I'll be there about 8:00 to give the guys any help needed to finish setting up. There are usually a bunch of trucks already there by then anyways.
Old 09-22-2003, 07:06 PM

Location: Alberta Foothills - Power to grow with 6 in a row - XLR8

Scott,
Rod and I have been talking and you guys are bringing me a clutch. I believe it's a 13" con ofe. See you there.

Jason,
I'll bring that 12 cm housing with the wastegate signal line.

Andy
Old 09-22-2003, 07:54 PM

Not sure if I will be there by 9:00-but probably not too far after that-depends on how much I get accomplished this week as far as unit prep.....but I will be there. Kicking around staying down there Saturday night and carousing a little-but I'm thinking I'll be coming back so I can get in 18 around here on Sunday as the season is winding down and I just bought myself a magical new putter! :P

Look for the big cloud of smoke coming from the east...... and on that note-if anybody from the eastern country is coming and wants to convoy in drop me a line through my profile-I'll try to remember to check back in here before the weekend!

Jason
Old 09-23-2003, 11:12 AM
Chapter President

I'm in on the BOMBVoy from the North East. I will be trying to be there early on Sat though.. Just to meet the boys at PAAL before all the hubub.. Also I want to get some flyers up for the Local ABDTR#5

Old 09-23-2003, 11:45 AM
Top's Younger Twin

I'll be in Cowtown around 1 or 2 Friday afternoon.
So its not far for me to burn down early to the show on Saturday.
Old 09-24-2003, 10:14 AM

Location: Drive till ya hit a Polar Bear, then go back 50 miles

I'll be burning out of 'Toon town early Friday morning, and should be hitting Cowtown by mid afternoon. Look for the trail of fire coming in from the east.

By the way, Jake. Forget about the thunder rods for a weekend and breathe some diesel exhaust. It'll improve your golf game.
Old 09-24-2003, 06:51 PM

Rod, old buddy, I am just about out of golfing weekends-and I know the Tour is gonna call me up right away to come up and show Tiger how it's supposed to be done-so you gotta understand I just can't set them down without a real good reason -but I have cleared my schedule for one whole day to hang with my dieselhead pals. The way things work in the real world, I will now be low man on the dyno totem pole as everyone else in the free world will have found some magic secret to wallop my butt.....but nonetheless I will be there to preach the gospel. 8)

Actually, the Cloud is not feeling 100% at this moment in time-I have diagnosed a ratched steady bearing to begin with-so I am replacing that tomorrow along with all 3 U-joints-hoping that fixes it back up. Also got a ton of routine maintenance scheduled-and maybe even work in time to clean the mud off the driver's side carpet and the dust off the dash! Hoping nothing goes nuclear on Saturday......

I'll try to get there as close to 8:00 as I can-but probably gonna be after 9:00 realistically. Look for the guy with the loud-colored PING hat and the cowboy boots! ;D

J
Old 09-24-2003, 09:47 PM
Top's Younger Twin

LOL...nice outfit ya got.
Are there cleats on the goat roper boots?

[quote author=JHansen link=board=12;threadid=16321;start=90#msg188828 date=1064447499]
Rod, old buddy, I am just about out of golfing weekends-and I know the Tour is gonna call me up right away to come up and show Tiger how it's supposed to be done-so you gotta understand I just can't set them down without a real good reason -but I have cleared my schedule for one whole day to hang with my dieselhead pals. The way things work in the real world, I will now be low man on the dyno totem pole as everyone else in the free world will have found some magic secret to wallop my butt.....but nonetheless I will be there to preach the gospel. 8)

Actually, the Cloud is not feeling 100% at this moment in time-I have diagnosed a ratched steady bearing to begin with-so I am replacing that tomorrow along with all 3 U-joints-hoping that fixes it back up. Also got a ton of routine maintenance scheduled-and maybe even work in time to clean the mud off the driver's side carpet and the dust off the dash! Hoping nothing goes nuclear on Saturday......

I'll try to get there as close to 8:00 as I can-but probably gonna be after 9:00 realistically. Look for the guy with the loud-colored PING hat and the cowboy boots! ;D

J

[/quote]
Old 09-24-2003, 09:49 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Burning in from the east here...
Hmmmm...Rod, maybe we should stay away from words like BURN or BREAK or SMASH or SNAP or CRACKLE or POP.

Remember last time in Calgary... :'(

[quote author=Push Rod link=board=12;threadid=16321;start=90#msg188593 date=1064416493]
I'll be burning out of 'Toon town early Friday morning, and should be hitting Cowtown by mid afternoon. Look for the trail of fire coming in from the east.

By the way, Jake. Forget about the thunder rods for a weekend and breathe some diesel exhaust. It'll improve your golf game.
[/quote]
Old 09-24-2003, 10:58 PM

[quote author=Scotty link=board=12;threadid=16321;start=90#msg188937 date=1064458156]
BURN or BREAK or SMASH or SNAP or CRACKLE or POP.
[/quote]

:'( Right. Almost forgot about that. No VP44s for this little cowboy.

Rod
Old 09-25-2003, 10:17 AM
Chapter President

And SQUEEK SQUEEK went he Ford auto all the way home.. In 2nd gear..... :P

J-eh
Old 09-25-2003, 10:30 AM

Argh. It never fails. I had a critter here that I was sure was open, so she was in the feedlot getting fat, and she went and dropped a big, dumb calf last night that still hasn't had a bite to eat.

So it looks like this little boys trip is sunk this time around. Sorry about that guys, but y'all have a good time.

Andy, Ian will have your clutch. Track down ugly Scotty and he'll hook you up.

Rod

Quick Reply: Alberta & Saskatchewan Boys