Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

Alberta & Saskatchewan Boys

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2003, 04:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re:Alberta & Saskatchewan Boys

Gassers????....that could be trouble.. ;D
Old 10-22-2003, 05:44 PM

They seem to be a really good bunch of guys, being I am a member of there Chapter also. I think Lil dog and I are the only smoke blowers, quite a few guys have the hemi, I'm sure a couple diesel's around this site could roast them for a little crow eating. Joining the two clubs for meets and shows/ dyno runs could save alot of money and resources for both clubs I'm thinking.
Old 10-22-2003, 06:04 PM
Chapter President

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thats my thoughts GW.. I would like to get more exposure for the DTR#5 group across the province and to spread the word about this great site and group of guys. If you read here about the last event we attended, you will be certain that if the AB DTR #5 group is running it, it won't be that kind of gong show.

We are a little more mature than that.. : And thats the crowd I want to attract. If I can get everyone online, the "soot blowers" might outnumber the Hemi's anyway..

Maybe just for kicks I'll bring my 96 2500 CC 4x4 360 Gasser

J-eh
Old 10-22-2003, 06:13 PM

What do you mean more mature, you got some young hot heads kicking around?
Old 10-22-2003, 06:56 PM
Chapter President

Hey I'm all for fun.. Tire smokin, rip roarin and good ol drag racin, (hoping to have a hill climb event)... It was how the event ended (almost fataly) at the shindig in Calgary with guys trying to do smoking donuts in 20' parkinglots while people are scurrying down the fence trying not to get hit by the truck or flying debris. Street racing in narrow industrial roads with blind corners...................Need I go on???

If we can keep in line with the local enforcement, keep our events safe, we will be able to do whatever we want in town and probably have more fun doing it. I know its about 9 pages of posts, but read through them. If you look at the lineup photo Scotty posted on page 8 you might see an interesting truck at the show and shine at Waterous. Red and Blue to be exact. They know our group and were more than happy to attend any future event. You need good ali's sometimes.

The sad part was that most of the "young Hot Heads" at the event appeared to work for the shop. At least this is my observation. Not everyone wants a hotrod dyno machine either. Some of us want to use the 400+ Hp to pull our trailers and not have to have the pyro mounted in front of our nose. : Its a different kind of power for most of the guys in our group, but its all a matter of preference right?

J-eh
Old 10-22-2003, 07:34 PM

Sounds Good to me, donuts to me always = $$ whether it be parts, Tires or tickets.
Old 10-22-2003, 07:59 PM

AAAAAHHHHH MAAAANNNNNN.............

I just mentioned a get together for coffee and now we have to be mature and pass gasses......

I don't have a problem combining with another Dodge camp. Everyone kind of finds thier own thing anyways. Works for me.

Jeff
Old 10-22-2003, 11:29 PM
Chapter President

Ya I know you wanted to light em up with that new clutch in there...LOL... Gotta blow that one to get into and SB right??

We will see how it all turns out. If anything just our crowd would be just peachy.. Just keep an eye out for.... Red Deer boy......

Jason
Old 10-23-2003, 05:31 PM

this "reddeer boy" everyone refers tomust be a piece of work?
Old 10-27-2003, 06:23 PM
Chapter President

:-X.....
Old 10-27-2003, 07:34 PM

Nuf said :
Old 10-27-2003, 08:09 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

GW, by the looks of your sig I may have been the one who pkg'd up that Max Flow fuel system for you... ;D

Took me at least six different set ups before I got this one.

I spent some time with some guys with diesels from Kindersley last wknd. P strokers...good guys and very interested in a get together and showing their hospitality if the opportunity arises.

Time to go back to the shop and work on the [censored].

Old 10-27-2003, 10:06 PM

Scotty,

Good God Man......ya'll got a big hole in yer hood
Old 10-27-2003, 10:24 PM

Just a quick comment on some developments that have happened in the last few days due to the dyno event that started this thread.

First...I was asked to re-dyno my truck as "they" can not get my curve off of the computer, yet, "they" are very aware of my last dyno run number of 449Hp. BTW: Free of charge. :

Second...at the snowmobile show this weekend NADP was there showing off the shop truck. I understand that they knew about my truck and how I was stacking a bunch of boxes together to get my numbers ??? :...last time I looked it was only one box and an air filter. Wonder how that story started...this little BD rep went wee wee wee....I better not finish that or I might get into trouble.
Old 10-27-2003, 10:39 PM
Chapter President

I know they were sneering at the Bully stuff, but the announcer just about dropped his mic when you ripped that off... ;D

If they know how these boxes hook up, then you know you can't stack em without some electronic jumpering. :

That was my last visit there.. :P (Hmm, I heard that before?)

The whole bunch are related.

J-eh

Quick Reply: Alberta & Saskatchewan Boys