Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Maryland Chapter #33 Never ending thread V

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2008, 08:20 PM
Chapter President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey look i just hit 1600 posts. Cool.
Anyways update on the Smarty trans controller issue
Thursday i took the Smarty off and drove it back and forth to work, trans controller worked great. Friday put the Smarty back on 4 comp on 3x3 and no problems. I didn't change the tire size with the Smarty tough. That might have been the problem. I'll keep ya posted.
Old 03-22-2008, 11:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dang... No messages again since last night. Must be because of Easter.
Old 03-22-2008, 01:47 PM

Must be the weather... Either they are out playing in the sun, or the honey's have them doin' honey-do's in the house and they don't have time to play.....Me.... I'm neither.. Getting ready to go to a 3 yr olds B-day party then play with my new quad.... That this is Bad @$$.... Had a blast yesterday with Biggerkin.....Need more members to get quads and come with us....Glenn? TJ? lukedeamon?
Old 03-22-2008, 03:37 PM

B4, would a 25 year old Yamaha TT500 fit in?
Old 03-22-2008, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by bulabula
B4, would a 25 year old Yamaha TT500 fit in?
it would fit fine, always looking for more riders. Give me or mark a holla' and we will work out another ride. Hopefully real soon.
Old 03-22-2008, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by b4wheeler
Must be the weather... Either they are out playing in the sun, or the honey's have them doin' honey-do's in the house and they don't have time to play.....Me.... I'm neither.. Getting ready to go to a 3 yr olds B-day party then play with my new quad.... That this is Bad @$$.... Had a blast yesterday with Biggerkin.....Need more members to get quads and come with us....Glenn? TJ? lukedeamon?
I plan to be out on it more. It would have been nice to bail out on things here and go ride friday, but I had to get the stuff installed on the honda. I have to get it road/inspection ready. My daughter needs it for school.

Added bonus.... the edge juice w/ attitude is installed. Big UPS to the install team.

Set it on L3 and it seems more responsive. Looking for the monitor pillar mount now.

Thanks
Old 03-22-2008, 10:34 PM

This Saturday maybe

New handle bars on order allready John. You know why
Old 03-22-2008, 10:39 PM

Talking

Yup!!!

Had a great time. May go to The Landing one day next week for a little practice.....

We need to get another one together real ( i mean REAL) soon.... Just ask Shawn (u), I am sure she is up for it.....

I need to order my rear brakes and chain and sprocket. A friend is going to get my dialed in with a few ideas.

See you on the trail.......
Old 03-23-2008, 08:44 AM

Here's a good one Travis...

Old 03-23-2008, 09:10 AM

John

The wife said she had a blast when we were flying thru the woods. Shorty amazes me everytime we go out. Shawn says shes ready to go. I think she should be known as the trailblazer. I think we need to get a Rausch Creek trip together for the DTR club,we'll even let Scotty go he can go rock climbing and trailin with the JEEp

WHOS READY TO GO RIDING ?????
Old 03-24-2008, 10:06 AM

Figured out what was tripping the CEL...my remote starter. When the remote start is used it only powers up the vital items and the running lights. The radio, windows, mirrors and such don't get juice until the key is in and turned to run position. The Edge Attitude also doesn't turn on during the remote start, so the computer thinks something is wrong and lights the CEL. The CEL goes away after a few start ups. I'll have to figure out how to power the edge attitude when using the remote start, probably just moving the power to another fuse.
Old 03-24-2008, 10:36 AM

http://tomhodgesauto.com/show.php?id...srt=make%20ASC
http://tomhodgesauto.com/show.php?id...srt=make%20ASC

For those of you that may be looking. I've dealt with the dealer before, they are pretty good.
Old 03-24-2008, 03:38 PM
Chapter President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Got myoil sample results today, everything looks good.
SCOTT: Universal averages for the Cummins 5.9L are based on an oil run of ~6,400 miles. This oil was
run short of that mark but it could have gone the distance. All wear from your engine read close to or below
universal averages, just as it should. The sample was free of harmful contaminants and the viscosity of the
oil read normally, too. Both silicon and insolubles were low, which shows good air and oil filtration. At
74,325 miles we see no signs of any obvious mechanical problems developing. Check back in another
~3,500 miles to establish wear trends.
the BHAF is working.
Old 03-24-2008, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by TKC2000
Figured out what was tripping the CEL...my remote starter. When the remote start is used it only powers up the vital items and the running lights. The radio, windows, mirrors and such don't get juice until the key is in and turned to run position. The Edge Attitude also doesn't turn on during the remote start, so the computer thinks something is wrong and lights the CEL. The CEL goes away after a few start ups. I'll have to figure out how to power the edge attitude when using the remote start, probably just moving the power to another fuse.
It all depends on the install. Go back to the installer and ask that all accessories are turned on when the remote start begins its process. Funny, I have the exact same remote starter in my van as in my truck yet they were installed so my truck - all comes on, van it doesn't. I've got an installer that lives up here, I can ask for you if you're interested. I do car stereo and stuff, but I stop short of remote starter and alarm installs...you need to know where to find all those wires, and I don't.
Old 03-24-2008, 07:02 PM

just got back from paris on friday... what an interesting city. diesel cars and busses EVERYWHERE. saw maybe 3 pickups the whole time. three times as many mopeds as there were cars, the US will be there soon if gas keeps going up. its 8 bucks a gallon after the exchange rate over there! OUCH!

Quick Reply: Maryland Chapter #33 Never ending thread V