Maryland Chapter #33 Never ending thread V

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2008, 02:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chris,

Is the axle in yet?
Old 03-13-2008, 02:19 PM

[QUOTE=TKC2000;1995124]Yeah, Cindy said I can come out and play...

Can anyone recommend a place up that way that sells natural hardwood flooring and a place that does counter tops? [QUOTE]

What kind of Countertops are you in the market for? I may be able to get you some good pricing, I'm a kitchen designer by trade

You can PM if you want.

BTW, yes I'm one of those lurkers, but only because I never heard back about joining last year

Michael
Old 03-13-2008, 02:25 PM
P.J
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I bought over a thousand sq. ft. of Brazillain Cherry from the Lumber Liquidators up in Delaware (save the sale tax, right).

Came out really nice and was drastically cheaper than buying it anywhere else we looked.

As far as countertops, depends on what you are looking for.
The best place I have seen for laminates in up here in North East. Place sells ALL different styles with different edge profiles and all for $15.00 a linear foot.

If you feel the need to go baller, you can get granite for about $55.00 a sq. ft. installed.

Old 03-13-2008, 03:19 PM

[QUOTE=92DIESEL;1995289][QUOTE=TKC2000;1995124]Yeah, Cindy said I can come out and play...

Can anyone recommend a place up that way that sells natural hardwood flooring and a place that does counter tops?

What kind of Countertops are you in the market for? I may be able to get you some good pricing, I'm a kitchen designer by trade

You can PM if you want.

BTW, yes I'm one of those lurkers, but only because I never heard back about joining last year

Michael
just e-mail us at the e-mail below VVV and we will send you an app. to sign up.
Old 03-13-2008, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by P.J
I bought over a thousand sq. ft. of Brazillain Cherry from the Lumber Liquidators up in Delaware (save the sale tax, right).

Came out really nice and was drastically cheaper than buying it anywhere else we looked.
WOW!! I'll say it came out looking nice. Very fine work there. Floors has a very deep and rich look it.

The kitchen looks awesome as well. Those counters always look great on the TV shows. I would bet they look even better in your own home.

Dang fine work!!

Peace
Old 03-13-2008, 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by paroxysym
tjs silver bullet sucked his clean AFE filter half way in due to the amount of air that dang thing pulls. everytime he pops his hood he has to reset his filter. its pretty **** funny if you ask me.
see, now i would not have believed that unless I saw it. It's kinda like the light in the refrigerator, does it really turn off?
Old 03-13-2008, 06:35 PM

oh, if you are looking for the best granite or marble counter tops, vinci stone does the best IMO. www.vincistone.com . Their website sucks, but they have been featured in many home magazines. They are located in Marriotsville, MD right off rt 70. (about 5 miles straight shot down marrtiotsville rd). I used to work there in the stone yard, they really do some great work.
Old 03-13-2008, 10:32 PM

Back to Diesel tech.. enough of the Martha Stewart/Bob Villa stuff ($%#^)

So, got my TC controller the other week. I guess it was two weeks ago.....

Well tonite I am driving along and the truck does not seem to be shifting the same.... So I do as I was told and I hit the O/D switch to turn the system on/ off a couple of times.....Nothing
Come to a stop light and I turn off the ignition and restart the truck, still nothing....
Stop to get dinner for me and the kid......Restart the truck, check the module...no leds lit........Nothing....

Have yet to check anything, as I don't know where to start and the instructions are about as useless as perfume on a cows (@$$) butt.

I will check for power tomorrow and start sending emails from there.....

Just had to vent... Not happy after all that was gone through to get this done.....Oh Well.... Live and learn....
Old 03-14-2008, 06:49 AM
Chapter President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
John i'm having issues with mine now. Check all your connections and power. I need to check mine tonight. Brad sent me a new one yesterday and it didn't work, OD light blinking, so it's not the module it's in the wiring.
So the police tried to catch me this morning i saw him behind me on Rt7. turned onto Race road and it's on. That's why they call it Race rd, right?
I was romping on it when i got onto Yellow brick rd and nailed it. Pulled into work came around from behind the building and there is a cop car with his lights on. He said you in a little bit of a hurry? Blew a little smoke? I said it does that sometime, and i work here, he thought i was trying to ditch him. I got lucky he said he had a hard time catching up with me but had nothing to get me on. luckily i didn't do a burnout behind work like i usually do. That got my blood pumping.
Old 03-14-2008, 07:07 AM

Originally Posted by scottsjeeprolet
John i'm having issues with mine now. Check all your connections and power. I need to check mine tonight. Brad sent me a new one yesterday and it didn't work, OD light blinking, so it's not the module it's in the wiring.
So the police tried to catch me this morning i saw him behind me on Rt7. turned onto Race road and it's on. That's why they call it Race rd, right?
I was romping on it when i got onto Yellow brick rd and nailed it. Pulled into work came around from behind the building and there is a cop car with his lights on. He said you in a little bit of a hurry? Blew a little smoke? I said it does that sometime, and i work here, he thought i was trying to ditch him. I got lucky he said he had a hard time catching up with me but had nothing to get me on. luckily i didn't do a burnout behind work like i usually do. That got my blood pumping.
good **** scott
Old 03-14-2008, 07:13 AM
Banned

is it still a kill if you beat your own truck? i dropped my dodge off at bretts to get 60lb ex springs, afc mods, rack plug, fix my overflow valve, turn my 3k to a 4k. and i raced my g/f who was driving my ford, even gave her two trucks lengths.
Old 03-14-2008, 09:08 AM

as long as its killing a ford its a kill.
Old 03-14-2008, 09:34 AM
Banned

i got 2 then. LOL. does anyone where i can get a z-series 0-60 fuel pressure gauge or a 0-60 z-series gauges period, maybe water or oil
Old 03-14-2008, 10:48 AM

lol you gotta love when you out run the cops! i've done it a few times.
the burnout would have been on privite property and only if your boss was to complain could the cop do anything about it
Old 03-14-2008, 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by Crabjoe
Chris,

Is the axle in yet?
No still waiting on the parts. they should be in today.

I am supposed to be at Rausch in the morning but I will probably end up at Joe's.

Quick Reply: Maryland Chapter #33 Never ending thread V