31.82%
Member of other chapter
11.36%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Maryland Chapter #33 Never ending thread V

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2008, 08:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've got a question. How come this is the 5th Never Ending Thread?? If the past for were Never Ending, there shouldn't have been one after the 1st.

This question is like those other questions like "Why do we park on Driveways, and drive on Parkways?"
Old 03-11-2008, 08:54 PM

If my LP is bad, what do you guys think about the Raptor? It says it's plug and play and it's on sale right now; which are both major pluses to me.
Old 03-11-2008, 08:57 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Crabjoe
If my LP is bad, what do you guys think about the Raptor? It says it's plug and play and it's on sale right now; which are both major pluses to me.
I am not sure if the Raptor will be the same as the Air Dog but Pureflow Technologies just announced pubically that the Air Dog 100 and 150 carry a LIFETIME WARRANTY
Old 03-11-2008, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by 06 DIESEL
I am not sure if the Raptor will be the same as the Air Dog but Pureflow Technologies just announced pubically that the Air Dog 100 and 150 carry a LIFETIME WARRANTY

I wish I could, but I can't swing that kind of price right now. I need a shed and a bunch of other stuff that I don't have the cash for.
Old 03-11-2008, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by Hothead2500
I met you on cumminsforum. I was looking for people in harford county. I got signed up and now I'm ready to play.
lol..ok u were askin were all the diesel boys hang out..lol
Well first off send our pres a email at MDDTR33@YAHOO.COM. He will get u set to be a member.Then u can come over to the cave when we have a wrenchin day and meet us..or like i said we can just meet up at wawa or somewere just to hang out
Old 03-11-2008, 11:33 PM

This question is like those other questions like "Why do we park on Driveways, and drive on Parkways?"
The commonly known parkway was originally created by the government as a source of jobs in the early 20th century. It was more of a scenic expressway to get to places, usually along the ridgeline of mountains for a better view. Like driving through a park, hence "park"way. I have no idea what the wonderful state of was thinking when they gave Perring Parkway its name. Not too scenic if you ask me. Ill have to get back to you on driveway... hahaha.
Old 03-11-2008, 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by BigErksG2
I have no idea what the wonderful state of was thinking when they gave Perring Parkway its name. Not too scenic if you ask me. Ill have to get back to you on driveway... hahaha.
Perring Parkway... Brings back old memories of my Stang. When I was in High school we use to race there. We used the traffic light at the intersection there at Joppa Rd and raced to 695 because it was aprox a 1/4 mile.

Boy do I miss my old Stang.
Old 03-12-2008, 06:02 PM

I forgot to let everyone know, yesterday, that I got my turbo whistle back. It was a clogged air filter. I don't know what was stuck to it, but it looked like a glob of oil had hit it. It' was caked over half my filter, so after seeing that I ran over to Walmart and picked up a Fram.

With the whistle, I still don't have power in the upper RPM band, and knowing that the PureFlow is having a sale, I'm now looking at the Airdog. That's assuming my LP is dead or dying.

Thanks for everyones insight on my whistle issue..
Old 03-12-2008, 08:04 PM

I forgot to let everyone know, yesterday, that I got my turbo whistle back. It was a clogged air filter. I don't know what was stuck to it, but it looked like a glob of oil had hit it. It' was caked over half my filter, so after seeing that I ran over to Walmart and picked up a Fram.

With the whistle, I still don't have power in the upper RPM band, and knowing that the PureFlow is having a sale, I'm now looking at the Airdog. That's assuming my LP is dead or dying.

Thanks for everyones insight on my whistle issue..

the only question i have for you is, did the little air filter gauge get sucked in?
Old 03-12-2008, 08:49 PM
Banned

hey travis did they have any dump trailers up there? i want something that i can haul landscape stuff, without busting my ***** to unload it. i would buy a dump truck but i dont want another insurance payment.
Old 03-12-2008, 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by JonnyThrottle
the only question i have for you is, did the little air filter gauge get sucked in?
It was half in the green, so it was well out of the red. Still, I've never seen it sucked in that far before.
Old 03-12-2008, 09:44 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by crabbelle
hey travis did they have any dump trailers up there? i want something that i can haul landscape stuff, without busting my ***** to unload it. i would buy a dump truck but i dont want another insurance payment.
Yes, I didn't look at them but they did have them.
Old 03-12-2008, 11:33 PM

maybe the fram is the reason you still dont have power up top. with as much air as these trucks move i would at least do a drop in green filter if not a cone filter would be even better. i have been known to rig up a custom heat sheild for a cone filter out of roof flashing and rivets. i just wasn't dropping 300 bucks into something i could make for 60 including the filter.
Old 03-13-2008, 04:19 AM

It was half in the green, so it was well out of the red. Still, I've never seen it sucked in that far before.
i have NEVER seen one of them sucked in unless it was a demonstration that it actually worked. I was just curious. Thanks for solving that mystery
Old 03-13-2008, 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by JonnyThrottle
i have NEVER seen one of them sucked in unless it was a demonstration that it actually worked. I was just curious. Thanks for solving that mystery
tjs silver bullet sucked his clean AFE filter half way in due to the amount of air that dang thing pulls. everytime he pops his hood he has to reset his filter. its pretty **** funny if you ask me.

Quick Reply: Maryland Chapter #33 Never ending thread V