Old 01-26-2008, 09:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yea they did take pix ill ask..but i didnt go in
Hey Leonard thanks again for ur time talkin to me on the phone.VERRY HELPFULL
cant wait to get all this and try it out
Old 01-27-2008, 11:34 AM
Banned

does anybody need towing straps or slings? i have a few they are rated from 6K lbs to 40K lbs. they are pretty much brand new. just pm me. for the admin who read this im not putting these in the classified section there for my chapter members only.
Old 01-28-2008, 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by scottsjeeprolet
Is Mike your cousin at baltimore bedliners?
no, my cousin is walter at truck outfitters up your way. its right after the bel air auto auction on the left, if you pass wawa you went too far. i cant tell you guys how happy i am with my bedliner. gives my truck a whole new look. im back at college so you guys need to let me know a while in advance when we have a wrenchin day so i can "visit the parents" that weekend.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:05 PM

ive been there before to talk to them.if im correct the bedliner is there own mix
Old 01-29-2008, 06:41 AM

I have been to truck outfitters. I attempted to get rims, tires and leveling kit from them. Kind of got blown off, so it cost them a $2000+ sale. I ended up getting cheaper elsewhere a week or so later.

I have had two spray liners done around here. 1st was at Auto and Truck Outfitters in baltimore right on Rt40. They do their own blend there. 2nd was done at Line-X, 52 Earls Rd, Middle River. I like the job they did there because I went over the rail this time.

Truck Outfitters, I recall seeing the sample piece on their counter. It looked very much like the 1st liner I had done.
Old 01-29-2008, 12:04 PM

luke, no offense but the service you recieved can not be attributed to the Truck Outfitters chain but rather to the management and HR of that particular shop. Just because I had bad service at a McDonalds doesnt mean every McDonalds has poor customer service. I am simply putting my cousins shop out there as a way for members to get discounted parts and accessories or a quality bedliner done. If you went to my cousin's shop and wern't happy with the service, im sorry but if it wasnt my cousin's shop, don't sit there and say you got blown off by a "company" that has no affiliation with my cousin's business other than sales. customer service is left completely up to the owner, manager and/or HR department of each particular shop.
boots, youre right, the bedliner is their own mix and the finished product seems to be a harder compound than most but its textured so stuff doesnt slide around.
Old 01-29-2008, 12:06 PM
Banned

and your cousin isnt an advertiser here so your post is gonna get deleted anyway LOL
Old 01-29-2008, 12:12 PM

we shall see..... no skin off my back, im just tryin to help u guys out.
Old 01-29-2008, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by BigErksG2
luke, no offense but the service you recieved can not be attributed to the Truck Outfitters chain but rather to the management and HR of that particular shop. Just because I had bad service at a McDonalds doesnt mean every McDonalds has poor customer service. I am simply putting my cousins shop out there as a way for members to get discounted parts and accessories or a quality bedliner done. If you went to my cousin's shop and wern't happy with the service, im sorry but if it wasnt my cousin's shop, don't sit there and say you got blown off by a "company" that has no affiliation with my cousin's business other than sales. customer service is left completely up to the owner, manager and/or HR department of each particular shop.
boots, youre right, the bedliner is their own mix and the finished product seems to be a harder compound than most but its textured so stuff doesnt slide around.
I didn't realize it was a chain and I thought somebody said the one in Bel Air. I base my observations on the individual or location. I would not say that I would not even give them another chance. I was merely stating an event that occurred and cost a sale. If I attempted to make a purchase and got the proper treatment, I would do business.

Your right it was the one location. I have not visited nor did I know there is a chain. I guess I should have detailed the location "Truck Outfitters of Bel Air". The one event does not depict the overall management of the whole company nor the everyday operation of the one shop.
Old 01-29-2008, 04:13 PM
Banned

pics of the slings

tell pm one which one you want. this were bought from sling max. the smaller ones are k-pec and the two green ones are twin path eye to eye.
Old 01-29-2008, 07:19 PM

17" stock wheels

Scott,,, wasn't someone in the chapter interested in a set of 17" aluminum factory wheels? Whats the going price for a set of four? does anybody know??
Old 01-29-2008, 08:26 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I believe that Ernie was after a set. I know that they are not cheap on E-bay but in the classsifieds they are reasonable. I would check there for a reference.
Old 01-30-2008, 09:00 AM
Banned

I ain't got no money, just bought a new head unit, bed cover, and a set of Mach 4s.
Old 01-30-2008, 07:19 PM
Chapter President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just bought a stack kit minus the stacks.
So fellas start looking for a deal on some 6" Aussie stacks & let me know.
Old 01-30-2008, 10:52 PM
Banned

i have a Buddy selling a stock 89' yj and 91 toyoto with a 8" lift. anytakers

Quick Reply: Maryland Chapter #33 Never ending thread V