31.82%
Member of other chapter
11.36%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Maryland Chapter #33 Never ending thread V

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2007, 06:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Appreciate all the help guys! I will be getting a hold of one of you here in the next couple weeks hopefully to take a look. Like I said my driveshaft slammed into it, and I don't know at what angle anything is supposed to be bent, I just know something isn't right down there anymore.

I do have a pit/mix type dog, not sure exactly what she is; but, I love pits.

Old 12-07-2007, 06:58 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by P.J
Dave, you have a pit? (avatar)
I love my pit...i yell at her 24/7 because she is a big baby and wont stay off my lap.

I won't try to say pits are all good animals...but my dog doesnt have a mean bone in her body.

Old 12-07-2007, 07:00 PM
P.J
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Cool. I have a female pit that adopted us back in October (showed up in our driveway). I called the SPCA to have them come get her, when they asked for a description of the dog they promptly told me that they do not adopt out pits and she would be put down within hours of arriving. Soooooooo, I told them forget it, and here we are. Had her fixed the other day, all up to date on shots, gets along great with out 8 yr. old chocolate lab.

Sweetest thing you will ever meet, thinks she is a lap dog.

Old 12-07-2007, 07:12 PM
P.J
Banned

Oh, TJ, was that the puppy you had at the cave back in the summer??

Yeah, I'm not about to act like all pits are harmless. Actually, to be honest I have an embarrassing story, scar on my thumb and a hospital bill to go along with it. My fault really, I tried to separate another pit we took in at the same time as this one from our family dog who he was fairly intent on killing. Pried his mouth open with bare hands till he let go of her neck/ear. It lasted a whole 7 seconds or so, the sound my lab put out when he latched on was something I have never heard before. (the offender has since been killed, sad story really, he was a gentle little guy around us, just couldn't be trusted around other dogs)

Trick is, they are almost ALL totally friendly to humans, it's other animals they tend to want to shred.
Trust me, there is no better built dog for fighting. I know absolutely first hand that a dog can go from frolicking (yes, I used that word) around with you in the yard to attacking another dog so viciously you will stand there dumbfounded before you can even register what is happening.

Love this dog to death, but am fully aware she needs to be supervised around other animals.
Old 12-07-2007, 07:19 PM
Banned

man she is a pretty dog. my buddy has a female that looks just like that, and his fiance has a brindle female and we got all 3 females together one day...they had a blast playing and not had one issue as they were getting acquainted. after that they were running around playing, and knocking furniture over and getting in trouble. i've actually never had a more loyal dog than my pit. i just wish i had more room for her to roam and run on.
Old 12-07-2007, 07:35 PM

BEAUTIFUL dogs guys! The one that is more pit (looking) is my female, the brindle one. She's about 2 yrs old. So gentle it's unreal. Heck she doesn't even BARK! No lie, I've heard her bark maybe 4 times in her life. NEVER heard her growl, I mean I've tried to just get her to make a noise, it's weird. Gets along with anything and everything.

My boy Turbo, the white one is ~5 yrs old. He gets along with pretty much any dog; but will become a little aggressive if one tries to dominate him/put their head over his shoulders. It's weird because he doesn't go and try to dominate another dog or anything like that, he just doesn't like it done to him. I've only really had the issue once at a dog park with this one dog that wouldn't leave him alone.
Old 12-07-2007, 07:36 PM

Old 12-07-2007, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by biggerkin
Cool video. Next time lets do a duel burnout. My slicks from this year need to go. Of course I'm talking about the S-10. Stock tranny in the big rig surely would not take it. When can we put a leveling kit on my truck. Do I need any thing else special???
heck with a dual burnout lets make it a triple!! a dodge one either side of the s-10
Old 12-07-2007, 09:07 PM
Chapter President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey we are famous!! T.J put us in the credits.
Just don't forget the Cave when you are famous and rich.
Well i'm off for 2 weeks of Christmas thru the new year. I guess we can squeeze in a couple of wrenchin days.
Thanks to Travis we got the heater working and i only drank 8 beerz diong it. O ahnd we put snow chianiz on the ridin tratzor. I gotta goz to bedds now.
Old 12-07-2007, 09:39 PM

Scott, did you drink a little tonight?? You are welcome.

TJ, great video man, I remember a few of those pulls
Old 12-08-2007, 09:14 AM

Yea, thanks for the credits on the video TJ. Video looks awesome, and doesn't even really show the carnage you caused to that poor truck over the course of a year. I'm sure '08 will be a good year for you.

No wrenchin' needed on my rig but I'm more than willing to help out whenever some wrenchin' days are identified.
Old 12-08-2007, 04:20 PM

hope you guys are sitting down... this is just in from a text on my cell phone. "My dodge has way more power than my (F-word) at least better spoolup" - Bob. The funny thing about this is he still has his stock wastgate setting and no gsk! I have a feeling that F-word will be sold and he will be looking for a fresh 4x4 cummins! YEEEEHAWWWWW!! sorry i dont have any dog stories to add, i do have an awesome snake that just ate its first rat today.
Old 12-08-2007, 04:32 PM

tastes like chicken!
Attached Thumbnails Maryland Chapter #33 Never ending thread V-my-baby.jpg  
Old 12-08-2007, 04:45 PM
P.J
Banned

Hmmm. I'll stick with mans best friend. Snakes are cool when behind thick glass.....and not in my house...!
Old 12-08-2007, 06:17 PM
Banned

"IM NOT SELLING MY F-Word", but im also not saying that Cummins Cave Performance will not be doing a Fummins project in the future. I was working on both my trucks today changing the oil and fuel filters, and tearing all the badges,trims and bug shield off the dodge. My girlfriend took my F-Word to go run errands, so we met back for lunch and i jumped in the F-word and took off like a would in my dodge and blew some smoke and make alot of whistle but it didnt have what the cummins had. (I forgot to mention i jumped back in the ford after doing a 40 mph burnout in the dodge) so im keeping my f-word but if anybody comes across any cummins engine get ahold of me. i would like the power of 24 valve but dont the pump problems. Sorry for the long speech

Quick Reply: Maryland Chapter #33 Never ending thread V