Introductions / New People If you're new to the site, feel free to introduce yourself here. Welcome!

Greetings from Finland!

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2012, 02:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Greetings from Finland!

Hello from Finland!
I bought few months ago a -94 2500 4x4 twinturbo cummins and man does that kick some A**! (=
it builds up some 450hp and 1400Nm of torque !!! I like it !
Im so glad I found this forum ´cus I will need all the information I can get about these machines since theres not much knowledge in Finland about these vehicles.

So thanks allready !!
Old 01-28-2012, 04:05 PM

Received 39 Likes on 31 Posts
Welcome! My nephew works in Helsinki for a company and his mom and dad just returned recently from a Christmas visit. Boy,I hope you make good money as my sister was relating just how expensive everything is. 10 days and five hrs of daylight didn't really give her a good tour of the place.

Looks beautiful in the summer there. I love the cheerful colors of the residences.
Old 01-30-2012, 12:49 PM

Yes everything feels (and is) a lot more expensive here comparing to many other countries but luckily you can always order stuff some other places like U.S. where prices are where they should be when living in civilized country...
Old 01-30-2012, 06:51 PM
Administrator

Received 172 Likes on 130 Posts
Originally Posted by Cervatore
Hello from Finland!

Im so glad I found this forum ´cus I will need all the information I can get about these machines since theres not much knowledge in Finland about these vehicles.
Welcome!

For what it is worth, several years ago there was a guy in Finland that went by the name Timo over on the Turbodiesel Register who put a Cummins in a Chevy Suburban, he ended up being not only a stunning craftsman with his swap, he knew his stuff about the Cummins.

Not sure how big your country is, but he might be a local source of information.
Old 01-31-2012, 12:41 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
salutations from here to there
Old 04-03-2012, 11:47 AM

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts
Heeey, don't throw your axe in to the well so soon. We have plenty of Cummins and general diesel knowledge in our country. It is just not so widely available as it is in U.S.

You bought the green regular cab 5 speed 2500 what have some other car seats in it right?

Why don't you try our local Dodge Ram topic in our american car forum right here:
http://www.overdrive.fi/forum/viewtopic.php?t=37436

Or our USA truck forum www.dodche.foorumit.org

Kyllä meilläkin päin osataan Cumminssia korjata!

Terveisin Erska.
Old 04-03-2012, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by Erska
Heeey, don't throw your axe in to the well so soon. We have plenty of Cummins and general diesel knowledge in our country. It is just not so widely available as it is in U.S.

You bought the green regular cab 5 speed 2500 what have some other car seats in it right?
Correct, thats the one. A pain in the A**.