HELP! If you have an EMERGENCY situation with your truck, or you need IMMEDIATE technical help, use this board.

To Much Oil But Leaking Oil?????

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2007, 01:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
P0524 Oil Pressure Too Low

probably too diluted
Old 06-16-2007, 01:29 PM

THANKS
I thought the P might stand for Programmer

I got the banks off without any evdience it was on there except for the plug in the manifold.
I called the tow truck wish me luck.

Thanks for all the help!!
Old 06-16-2007, 01:31 PM

new2ctd beat me to it......

P0524 Oil Pressure Too Low Oil pressure sending unit (sensor) voltage input above the maximum acceptaple voltage.
Old 06-16-2007, 01:36 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Lets have a moment of silence for white3500dually's motor ------ I think it will no longer be with us.

Last edited by Rpainter; 06-16-2007 at 01:37 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 06-16-2007, 02:05 PM

Well im excited to see what happens to the truck.you can play you just got to be smart bout it.dein dein dein lol
Old 06-16-2007, 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by Rpainter
Lets have a moment of silence for white3500dually's motor ------ I think it will no longer be with us.
I talked to the dealer they said from the sound of it you need some new injectors we will threw some new one's in there might be ready by tomorrow.
I hope thats all.

They would not give me a rent a car because I don't have extended warranty
Whats up that? My truck only has like 16,000 miles on it.
Old 06-16-2007, 03:43 PM

Received 28 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by Rpainter
I agree with the you play you pay bt with all the people having bad luck with the injectors I will have to point the finger of blame at the dealer. Dad had a 07 with 488 miles on it and towed to dealer for 3 injectors to be replaced??
do you think the dealer put bad injectors in????
Old 06-16-2007, 09:30 PM
Banned

yep they threw in 6 new injectors, that cost is going to be past on to the next group of fellas that buy another dc product. did you mention that you had a banks fueling system on it? bet not.....
I am not trying to flame you, but you just ripped of DC for warranty work you didnt deserve. This is the reason that they void folks who really had bad injectors and didnt mod the truck.
Hopefully the bearings in your engine arent wiped. Then you'd get more warranty work done. Are you going to put the Banks stuff back on once you get it back?
Understand that I am not intending to upset you. Just that you commited fraud at the dealer.
Old 06-16-2007, 09:44 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Would argue that a little. I understand where you are comming from but on my 04.5 lost 2 injectors stranding me in Ky for 3 days for the second one, my nickel for rent a car, motel, meals and all I got was a hard time from the dealer that fixed it. Made me wait 3 extra hours for DC to approve warranty as I had had an injector replaced less than 30 days (different cylinder) and if it had been the same one would have needed to return to the original servicing dealer (300 miles away????? so how do you handle that?????) So you can state all you want about DC warranty cheaters etc but DC takes a lot of the blame also.
Oh by the way when my fan came off afer leaving Mi and driving to Fl dealer wanted $1600 to start repairs (truck had less then 25000 miles so still under full warranty but due to poor workmanshipo by Mi dealer they wanted me to pay for it and argue with Mi dealer) . Ended up having to get district managers in Fl & Mi to work out the details and get Fl dealer paid prior to them starting repair work. (problem was due to mechanics incompanance by not Loc-Titing fan bolt and not torquing bolt properly properly) requiring replacement of fan, fan clutch all shrouds wiring, fan sensor/control and a few other misc items.

Just stating my opinion, not necessarly anyone elses but from what I'v read on this and other similuar sites this is the normal Dodge reply rather than the occasional problem.
Old 06-16-2007, 09:50 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by dodgezilla04
yep they threw in 6 new injectors, that cost is going to be past on to the next group of fellas that buy another dc product. did you mention that you had a banks fueling system on it? bet not.....
I am not trying to flame you, but you just ripped of DC for warranty work you didnt deserve. This is the reason that they void folks who really had bad injectors and didnt mod the truck.
Hopefully the bearings in your engine arent wiped. Then you'd get more warranty work done. Are you going to put the Banks stuff back on once you get it back?
Understand that I am not intending to upset you. Just that you commited fraud at the dealer.
simmer down a bit zilla...trust me, you dont want me to drive up there and give you a hug ....i understand your stance, but i am always going to be pulling for guys on here to catch a break sometimes. if someone has twins, stacked "boxes", nitrous, and stuff and wanted their injectors or tranny fixed under warranty i would probably frown upon that though...dont you love double standards

brett
Old 06-16-2007, 09:53 PM

what dealer did you use white3500? also how high on the dip stick was the oil?
Old 06-16-2007, 09:54 PM
Banned

don, from your sig, no mods that could've killed an injector, you just got a junky original set, they SHOULD have bent over backwards to help you.
rusty, i know where you are coming from, i just cant stand folks that can happily be dishonest. that's all.
Old 06-16-2007, 09:54 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by wreedCTD
what dealer did you use white3500?
IMO i think that stuff should be discussed with PM if ya know what i mean

brett
Old 06-16-2007, 10:02 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Actually with all the crap that happened with the 04.5 I had and the times I was stranded and waiting for over 8 months for Dodge to pony up on my request for binding arbitration I finally just did what I didn't want to do. Tranded for the 07 in my signature. Dodge was able to out wait me. 1 week after trading I got the arbitration letter from Dodge but not having the truck any more (couldn't afford to drive it anymore at 12 MPG empty and 7 towing which probbably was still another injector or problems witht he last install) was told to forget it. No truck, no settlement offer, so I don't feel to bad for DC.....
Old 06-16-2007, 10:02 PM

i know what you mean but injectors fail on these trucks everyday with no aftermarket accessories at all.

Quick Reply: To Much Oil But Leaking Oil?????