General Diesel Discussion Talk about general diesel engines (theory, etc.) If it's about diesel, and it doesn't fit anywhere else, then put it right in here.

HAVE TO SHARE A STORY WITH YA"LL!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2005, 10:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
someone was watching over this idiot!!{formerly}-HAVE TO SHARE A STORY WITH YA"LL!!

Well, I know this guy I used to go to school with, and he is and has always been kind of a spoiled brat type of kid growing up, well his Daddy runs a lumber yard and farms a couple hundred acres, and has a construction business. Now the kid{ hes 25 now} has a nice 02 2500 H.O. shortbox 4x4 that decked out to the hilt! {used to be his dads} and his dad went and leased a brand new 04 3500 with the auto and a shorbox, and flares and wheels and a bunch of other mods, this truck was setup nice!, anyhow, he had a plow put on it. and the boy was down at thier cabin{Frickin huge house on a little Island off the Mississipi{even named after the family} anyhow, he was plowing the snow and somehow managed to either snap the driveshaft or a u-joint in the rear., well, he called one of his friends that also works for his dad, and tell him to go to the house and grab his 02 and the big gooseneck trailerand come down to get him. well he gets there and they drive the 04 on to the trailer with the front wheels engaged, and someone forgot to grab some chains before the left with the trailer{IDIOTS well, they decide the only have about 25-30 miles or so to get it home, so they set the p-brake and take off down the road chainless. they get about half way, and they must have decided it was going pretty good, so the stop off at the local watering hole and have a few. about 3 hours later, they leave and decide, DANG, we probably shouldn't chance driving this on the blacktop with no chains, because if we get cought, we have also been dring, and that wouldnt
be good!DUH!!! well, the get about 5-6 more miles down the gravelroadto a sharp corner, they didnt remember being there and couldnt slow down enough, jacknife the trailer into the truck{shorbox+goosneck=OUCH!!} and went into the ditch sideways with the whole rig, and in the process the 04 on the trailer rolls off the side of the trailer from the force of the momentum and flips onto its top!!! and the funniest part was the 04s lease was up the end of DECEMBER!! I BET DADDY WAS A LITTLE UNHAPPY!! I just had to share this with all of you, it is just to dang stupid and dangerous to keep it to my self and locals around here that know them!!
Old 12-17-2005, 10:25 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Dum-dums...any pics?
Old 12-17-2005, 11:57 PM

Any chance the Drivers door on the 02 is still good? I'm looking for one. Maybe I'll take the trailer too
Old 12-18-2005, 09:12 AM

It's a sad thing to take pleasure in the misfortunes of others. But, if it weren't for stupid things people do, I wouldn't laugh near as much.

Some people's kids.
Old 12-18-2005, 09:18 AM
Chapter President

That's just stupid. I can't stand people like that.
Old 12-18-2005, 09:56 AM

You know what they say, it's only funny til someone gets hurt, then it's hilarious

rob
Old 12-18-2005, 10:41 AM

Could it be that his sole purpose in life is to serve as an example for the rest of us ?

PISTOL
Old 12-18-2005, 03:38 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
He should thank his lucky stars that he didn't kill somebody, like somebody's child.

Sorry but I see nothing funny about this at all, this guy should be locked up in a set of stocks in front of the Courthouse long enough to grow menatally a year or two. What an absolute putz!
Old 12-18-2005, 04:48 PM

Its kinda funny cause it was comin to him but I think your enjoying it too much.
Old 12-18-2005, 05:26 PM

Hopefully he was over the limit and his insurance doesn't pay. Too bad he wasn't killed in the process. That would have been a good story. Total moron.
He wants to be a turd and kill himself, I'll hand him the gun. Running down the road with an unsecured load and drinking.....moron.
Old 12-18-2005, 07:10 PM
P.J
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I guess if Stupid equals Funny, then..... that's funny.

Who would even think it is remotely okay to drive with a truck on a trailer un secured?

Got more money than sense comes to mind.
Old 12-18-2005, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by rammtuff
Hopefully he was over the limit and his insurance doesn't pay. Too bad he wasn't killed in the process. That would have been a good story. Total moron.
He wants to be a turd and kill himself, I'll hand him the gun. Running down the road with an unsecured load and drinking.....moron.
The only problem is there is no law against being stupid.
Old 12-18-2005, 10:00 PM

A future Darwin award recipient!
Old 12-19-2005, 01:48 PM

You guys are right, there is more "lucky" to this guy then what he thinks!, If ya'll noticed, I changed the title to this post to better suit it!, this guy is a moron , and I hope he does get into some trouble over the deal!, sorry larry for saying this was more funny, then Eyeopening!, you are right.,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,, but I would love to see the crash scene!!
Old 12-19-2005, 01:53 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by doodah
You guys are right, there is more "lucky" to this guy then what he thinks!, If ya'll noticed, I changed the title to this post to better suit it!, this guy is a moron , and I hope he does get into some trouble over the deal!, sorry larry for saying this was more funny, then Eyeopening!, you are right.,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,, but I would love to see the crash scene!!
I didn't mean to rain on your parade, I just think about the devastation some poor family could be going through because of this guys idiocy. People are killed all the time by stupid things like this.

All they had to do was drop the trailer and go back and get the chains.

Quick Reply: HAVE TO SHARE A STORY WITH YA"LL!!