General Diesel Discussion Talk about general diesel engines (theory, etc.) If it's about diesel, and it doesn't fit anywhere else, then put it right in here.

A BIG thankyou to Industrial Injection

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2006, 09:00 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
A BIG thankyou to Industrial Injection

Last Saturday, Feb 18th, Industrial Injection sponsored a get together of northern Utah diesel fans. They are attempting to help get a local TDR chapter going.

Many in attendance, there, spent 5 hours discussing diesels, and touring the II facility. We were shown how they build and repair turbos, rebuild injection pumps, and rebuild and test injectors. A great deal of time was spend discussing VP44s and CP3s. II is one of the only companies able to test and rebuild the CP3. Their new equipment enables them to work on just about every injection pump made and required a substancial monitary investment to achieve this ability.

Of particular interest was their investment in rebuilding the VP44, though the CP3 was also interesting. Bosch has quit manufacturing VP44s and their case housings. They are begining to rebuild exsisting case cores, which so far, hasn't impressed II with quality of rebuild. II has purchased all the remaining new case housings they can get their hands on. II has also stocks the latest hard to get electronics which superceeds the "Fed Ex" stuff. The bottom line is, every VP44 which leaves their facility is updated to the latest and greatest pump avialable. II is totally commited to a quality product.

We were shown a new monster CP3, from a marine application, which was installed on Brett's truck, and were told about II's revolutionary new line of injectors for the high horse power crowd. I was amazed about their openess in explaining this new injector technology.

I'd like to publically thank Brady Williams, and sons, Brett, Shane, and Cody, for putting on this event, sharing all your expertise, and for the pizza and soda pop. If II was a public company, it would surely be one I'd want to buy stock in.
Old 02-21-2006, 09:36 PM
Administrator

Too bad us Non-TDR Diesel Enthusiasts in northern Utah didn't know about this before hand.

phox
Old 02-21-2006, 10:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by phox_mulder
Too bad us Non-TDR Diesel Enthusiasts in northern Utah didn't know about this before hand.

phox
Yeah that sucks, I would of liked to go.
Old 02-21-2006, 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by phox_mulder

phox
I wasn't told of it until Sat morning. Got there late, but still spent 5 hours there. I'm now on the email list and I'll post the announcement of the next event here. They're talking about having Dr Gas bring his portable Dynojet. Everyone is welcomed out.