Competition / Pulls / OffRoad You wanted it, well you got it. The competition and pulling forum. Please have your racing, pulling and other competition posts here. No East Coast vs. West Coast, and no flame wars!

Outrun by a Dmax

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 11:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Maybe he wasn't flipping you off and you just misinterpreted....No, nevermind he was definately flipping you off and That's pathetic on his part
Old 03-21-2007, 01:23 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
"I pity the fool!"
Old 03-21-2007, 05:24 AM

If a smarty will get me some power, I'll do it. I was kinda thinking drag comp, but I'm open to all suggestions. I'll be there on 6/2, with a faster truck I hope! Yes, a critique of my mods and a prescription power increase plan would be much appreciated. Then I'll go D'max hunting....
Old 03-21-2007, 08:45 AM

Since when does the actions of one person translate into everyone with said type vehicle is like that?
Originally Posted by deerefarm06
Typical dmax driver mentality.
Old 03-21-2007, 01:28 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Hdmax
Since when does the actions of one person translate into everyone with said type vehicle is like that?
I agree with you there man, I have met quite a few Dmax drivers and know a few and they are all nice people and very friendly. Now not all are like that, but then again not all Cummins owners are the nicest people out there. There are some with bad attitudes in every brand. My .02

But on a better note get you some more power and show him what the dealio is next time you see him!!
Old 03-22-2007, 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by Muddin_dude06
I agree with you there man, I have met quite a few Dmax drivers and know a few and they are all nice people and very friendly. Now not all are like that, but then again not all Cummins owners are the nicest people out there. There are some with bad attitudes in every brand. My .02

But on a better note get you some more power and show him what the dealio is next time you see him!!
I have to agree! I was at a small truck pull maybe 4-5 years ago. And while I was waiting for the pull to start, I spent about an hour or so walking around looking at the pulling trucks, and talking with many. I walked up to a very sharp looking Dodge with the 5.9L Cummins, hood up and all. The owners was just standing there with his truck. I started talking to him, he seamed nice, then I asked him if he knew how much power it was putting to the ground. He looked at me like I was an idiot, and said, it ain't about power, it's all about torque, and it has more then yours ever will. (Very sarcastic in the way he said it.) That was my que to leave. He had no idea what I drove as far as I know. By the way, he placed in the bottom half the field. (So it was all good!)
Old 03-22-2007, 10:47 AM

Probably making up for his small manhood with his big middle finger!

Michael
Old 03-22-2007, 12:43 PM
Banned

A drag comp and a smarty would work real nicely together.
Old 03-22-2007, 12:53 PM

He wasn't fliipin' you off, he was telling you you're number one!
Old 03-22-2007, 01:52 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Hdmax
He looked at me like I was an idiot, and said, it ain't about power, it's all about torque,

hahahaha yeah, because the two arent a function of eachother!
Old 03-22-2007, 06:37 PM

If I installed a drag comp and a smarty and ditched the V5, what would be the next thing most likely to break? VP44 or turbo? Cause I'll do it, by God, just wanna know how much extra $$$ I should save for repairs!
Old 03-22-2007, 08:00 PM
Banned

Turbo for sure. Then your injectors surely won't be big enough so you'll have to upgrade those as well.
Old 03-22-2007, 11:55 PM

I run a drag and a smarty and I see nearly 50 psi in 5th under full throttle,so I bet on the turbo too.My Vp is still real strong though
Old 03-30-2007, 01:09 AM

Nah, the finger was just pointing out that he used to have a Dodge and totally loved it beyond believe and only had one good kidney left so he had to buy a fluffy floaty Chevy thingy to ease his pain and try to be happy about having to buy new rods and new heads before he is forced to buy a new block after the old one gets oil all over it among other estranged parts.

Jim
Old 03-30-2007, 01:56 AM

Should have paid him back the favor by calling the local county mounties to have a word with him about his reckless endangerment of innocent people, I'm sure you got a tag number right? Stupid duramonkies.

Quick Reply: Outrun by a Dmax