Competition / Pulls / OffRoad You wanted it, well you got it. The competition and pulling forum. Please have your racing, pulling and other competition posts here. No East Coast vs. West Coast, and no flame wars!

Bio Fuel Conversion Maker Wat yall think of it?

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2007, 10:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bio Fuel Conversion Maker Wat yall think of it?

I was just wondering what yall think about this bio fuel converter kit. They claim that it is better and cheaper than bio diesel conversion kits and stuff. Seems maybe a little skeptical but I was just seeing if yall have any thought on the kit or bio diesel in general. I dont know if this is a good way or should I just stay away from that. Also in general, what do yall think of bio diesel.

http://www.dieselsecret.com/howitworks.html
Old 01-25-2007, 11:53 PM

Bio-Diesel is great, that stuff... Well if its not Bio, and it doesn't use a conversion (meaning its not WVO/SVO), I haven't a clue what it is, and I don't trust it. WVO/SVO conversions are great, Bio-diesel is almost as nice. Bio has the a much more reputable background, and is proven not to damage internals with newer rubbers. WVO/SVO on the other hand has mixed reactions, some say its perfect, others say it can ruin injectors, pumps, pistons...everything. Personally, I have done a lot of chemical + mechanical testing and have not seen any problems running the proper WVO/SVO with it heated to temp. Just make sure you get good oil, non-hydrogenated, with good filters, and good heater lines. But I'm sure you already knew that.
Old 01-26-2007, 11:14 AM

I went to the site. They make it seem as all you do is buy their stuff and just mix it with WVO! There is no way that could be done that easy! You would have to filter and sometime it would have to be heated up if everything I have read else where about running WVO, or did I miss something?