3rd Generation Ram - Non Drivetrain - All Years Talk about the 2003 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

what lights should i do first??

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2007, 12:27 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Patriot_Auto
Another lighting issues I would address are some aux reverse lights. I am working on that problem right now. I can't see anything when backing up.
Aye. Especially with a tinted rear window, factory backup lights are next to useless. I have a pair of 55w foglights mounted on either side of my hitch. They do all right, especially with the tail gate off. I'm going to mount two more looking up a little under the bumper.

I know there are kits out there that have a fancy system that mounts around the hitch; but for significantly less cost, a cheap pair from Autozone or wherever does the trick.
Old 12-20-2007, 01:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Patriot_Auto
I don't think I ever drive without the driving lights on. Its a habbit to switch them on when I get in.

Another lighting issues I would address are some aux reverse lights. I am working on that problem right now. I can't see anything when backing up.
Me either! I hope to change that soon. I can't see anything behind me at night, especially during the rain.
Old 12-20-2007, 02:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Shagginwagon
Me either! I hope to change that soon. I can't see anything behind me at night, especially during the rain.
I think you can see them in my gallery. I have the Jetco dual bulb lights mounted to the frame in front of the rear bumper on mine - work great on a separate switch for hooking up to trailers and those who fail to dim their lights behind me.