3rd Generation Ram - Non Drivetrain - All Years Talk about the 2003 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

What the heck happened to my Order Status?

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2003, 11:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What the heck happened to my Order Status?

As you know, I was in BX status for my order. Well I just got off the phone with DCX and was told that there was no status showing any longer, but does show it was in BX as of 9/9. What can this mean? Could the Protection Group on the order have caused something or could it have gone to D and their computer just not have updated? Anyone know what can cause this or wanna take a guess?

Old 09-18-2003, 03:43 PM

Re:What the heck happened to my Order Status?

that happened to me several times -- when the truck progresses or changes status the 'current' status is invalid and the actual status has not been asigned yet. you're probably headed for D1. I'm not saying that you don't have a hold-up; I'm just saying that what you describe does not necesarily indicate such. don't worry be happy.

keep calling though. if you get pushed back into BG instead of D1 you'll want to know why and if you can make a changeto solve the problem.
Old 09-18-2003, 04:54 PM

Doug,

I called my dealer and he said he had no idea what causes it but to not worry as he has seen it before. His thought was that it was a computer glitch but most likely it would be in D status if I check back next week.

Thanks for the info. It makes me feel much better to hear it from a consumer. This dealer I have now, has not caused any concern to question him, but in the past, I've never had much luck getting an honest salesman.

Old 09-18-2003, 04:59 PM

I called today and they told me that as of yesterday my truck went to D 1 . Can't wait !!!
Old 09-18-2003, 09:58 PM

Mine was supposedly in KZ-T a week ago,then went to D status for a week.Now today they (dealer) say it may be released from D tomorrow :- :-X :-

And to add insult to injury if i don't purchase by October 1st I"get" to pay Kalifornias "NEW" tripled DMV fee..
WOOHOO > >
Old 09-18-2003, 10:58 PM

Gadgetman,

How can our vehicle go from KZT back to D unless something happened during shipping? Maybe it's because they found something wrong during transport so they are building you something new. If it's not that, then DCX needs someone to update they computer systems. You got me worried that if they can't track what's going on, how am I to know they can put parts together accurately???