3rd Generation Ram - Non Drivetrain - All Years Talk about the 2003 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

Sunvisor lights not working

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 09:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sunvisor lights not working

Well, I pulled my headliner last night in order to re-wire my ground wires for my cab lights. (I want one common ground to the body instead of 5 individual grounds like previously wired.) Anyways, that's beside the point. When I re-installed my headliner, more importantly the sunvisors, I seemed to have screwed into the sunvisor lamp wires. I repaired the wire and re-installed the visors. I do not believe that I got back into the wire upon re-install.

Now neither sunvisor light will work. Also, my interior lights are acting weird. If I open my door, the light will come on as it is supposed to. Also, when I close my door, they will automatically dim off. However, when I just try and turn on the interior lights manually, they will not come on. I'm not really sure whats going on with this.

Sounds to me like a short but not too sure. I tried finding the fuse for the sunvisor lights but with no luck. Does anyone know which fuse this is tied in with? Also, does anyone know if the interior lights and sunvisor lights are tied in together?

Any other suggestions/ comments are appreciated.

Thanks
Old 08-10-2007, 03:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have the same problem. After installing my cab lights my sunvisor lights don't work. Tried everything to fix them and haven't been able to. I am intrested in any solutions also.