3rd Generation Ram - Non Drivetrain - All Years Talk about the 2003 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

Questionable Dealer actions??

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2006, 01:14 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
[QUOTE=texgunner]Thanks for everybody's opinion. At first I thought I would just leave it, but these were not just bent fins, it had crushed the core tubes and pushed 2 large dents into the condenser. 2 of the the core tubes had heavy scrapes into them, that I think at some point could become a weak point that would leak. and I guess to top it off, it really ****** me off that they knew it was damaged, but didn't bother to say anything about it until I called them on it. So end of story, it's replaced, everything works correctly, and I probably won't be going back there.
thanks everyone,
-JR[/QUOTE
Alright! In that case fixing it now sounds like what you want, so push the issue! These guys took responsibility for the well being of your property when they took the key from your hand. This is a slam dunk legal issue, now take it to 'em! Eye of the tiger Rocky...Eye of the tiger!! Ya gotta get mad dog mean here!!!
Mike
###
Old 04-04-2006, 08:58 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
First of all, EVERY action by a dealer is questionable.

Secondly, that IS precious...."started by itself and drove into a wall" I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

Get a new A/C system and something else out of the deal. What a bunch of crap!
Old 04-04-2006, 09:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just got my truck, the AC condenser looks like it would be prone to being damaged every time you work under the hood. Does anyone know of a plate or something you can bold on to protect it a little?
I saw one guy on here made one, you'd think someone would be wanting to cash in by seeling something like this .. ?