3rd Generation Ram - Non Drivetrain - All Years Talk about the 2003 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

Proud owner of a new dually!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2002, 10:40 PM
jet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Proud owner of a new dually!!

Well fellas, lucked out and bought the dually on the lot and dealer said they'd sell my ordered one due to commonality.

Man am I in heaven!! Dodge makes a great truck. They shined her up good for me and everything looked great, no problems.

Hope you guys will still talk to me, bought the Hemi. Ended up wanting to save the money and have a hot rod. The exhaust note is fantastic. Sounds like a healthy aftermarket even though its not. The truck really gets up and goes. The only thing I pull is 2 motorcycles and my own big behind. Always wanted a Dodge dually and decided to go for it. Can't stop looking at it. Not bad for a grocery getter!!

Silver by the way. Anyway thanks for the help guys, y'all are great. Love the diesel too, this was a better fit for me.
Old 12-07-2002, 08:26 AM

Re:Proud owner of a new dually!!

Congradulations partner. It is hard to stop looking at them isn't it, it's worse than a good looking women.
Old 12-07-2002, 08:48 AM

Congrats Jet. Know the feeling. I picked mine up Monday night, and keep thinking of excuses to go run errands.
Old 12-07-2002, 10:33 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts

Jet,<br><br>Of all the nerve - - you deserted us. :'( Oh well, I guess a hemi will just have to do since it will sure cream my diesel. They are quick. You still get to enjoy the ride, the drive, the look and go like mad to boot. Not bad. 8)<br><br>Bobby, hope you are enjoying yours also. One of our favorite camp sites is up your way at the fort. Neat place to relax.<br><br>Bob
Old 12-07-2002, 10:41 AM

FiverBob. Yes, I am thrilled with the truck. I keep hearing good things about the Fort Clinch campground. Give me a yell the next time you are up this way. I'd love to see your rig.<br>BobbyG
Old 12-07-2002, 11:58 AM

Congrats on the Hemi. Being a former V10 owner, however, I am a bit biased toward that engine, especially for a dually, 75 more lb-ft.<br><br>But, the Hemi, I'm sure, is going to have a huge aftermarket built up around it (headers, exhaust, etc), so you will have a blast. <br><br>Post pics if you can.
Old 12-07-2002, 08:38 PM
jet

Thanks allot guys. I'll post some pics tomorrow. Been driving it all day. My wife doesn't know what to think cause I'm always offering to go pick something up!!hehe. Yeah, it's amazing how many errands a guy can come up with!<br><br>The new design really is put together well. Now starts the accessorizing process, gee what a drag! Even though she ain't a smoker I'll be here, you guys got a great board going.<br><br>jet
Old 12-13-2002, 12:09 AM

How about those pics? Can you get some of that beauty under the hood?