3rd Generation Ram - Non Drivetrain - All Years Talk about the 2003 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

Picture of the White Ghost

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2002, 09:50 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Picture of the White Ghost

OK, you guys been after a pic of the White Ghost - - finally got the camera back, so here it is. Sorry, the file name says "house" - - just in that folder of a bunch of other pics.

BobWhite
Old 11-30-2002, 09:54 AM

Re:Picture of the White Ghost

Pic from front. Notice the white collar around the grille on my Laramie like the sport, yet the center cross is still chrome. Are all you other guys with the Laramie having the same collar - - body color?<br><br>Bob
Old 11-30-2002, 09:57 AM

Pic of the &quot;working stuff&quot;. 18K Hidden Hitch, Line-X bedliner, fuel tank/tool box combo,<br><br>Bob
Old 11-30-2002, 11:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is how you tell a Laramie package, they have the body color grill surround, the SLT has chrome. I don't believe that their is any &quot;badge&quot; that say SLT Laramie on them any more is their?<br><br>I got the Sport group, had to have that Sport grill !!!! 8)
Old 11-30-2002, 12:06 PM

There is a little badge on the tailgate that says &quot;Laramie&quot;. Nice truck Bob. Is that your house in the backround? If so, nice house too
Old 11-30-2002, 04:37 PM

Fiver Bob, <br><br>Nice lookin rig, Bob. Too bad they wouldn't let you have your first choice color. Come to think once you get on the road to Alaska it will look Lt Almond with that dried road splash. <br><br>That release lever on your 5er hitch, I rotated mine 180 degrees so it is below the bed, out of the way.<br><br>Your's looks so nice I thought I'd let everyone see it again.<br><br>Bob's ride.
Old 11-30-2002, 05:14 PM

Sierra,<br><br>Thanks for reducing the size. I never paid any attention to the size when posting it. Shame on me. Yes, the flowers are still blooming in Florida. Nice day today - - about 75 today. Great.<br><br>Bob
Old 11-30-2002, 06:10 PM

I have the same truck in 4x4, but my bumpers are white, and the grill is white also. Mine is an SLT Laramie Sport?... Do you also have taupe leather??
Old 11-30-2002, 07:49 PM

BobWhite<br><br>Cool! Very very nice ride! I like the grill, it does set it off. I have seen a couple of those, and thought they were custom grills. Didn't know it was the Laramie.<br><br>I like the looks of the extra fuel tank box, would have one of those if I was a fiver guy and not a pull trailer and Leer top.<br><br>Hey, what is all that green stuff in the pic?<br><br>And post one of those pics at my Hunter place wouldja?<br><br>Hunter
Old 11-30-2002, 07:53 PM

Mine is sort of off-white! ;D Casey
Old 11-30-2002, 08:05 PM

[quote author=d-hlaw link=board=17;threadid=7697;start=0#73984 date=1038701428]
I have the same truck in 4x4, but my bumpers are white, and the grill is white also. Mine is an SLT Laramie Sport?... Do you also have taupe leather??
[/quote]

d-hlaw,
Yes, taupe leather. Thought about the grey, but it is very dark and that is not good in Florida. Burn your buns.

Sierra,

Thought long and hard about white and on the road. But, hey, that &quot;off white&quot; one of Casey's would look good on the way to Alaska, also. Don't know which one would show the dirt worse. Still think they should have painted the sucker Almond - - dirty rats. I am growing with the white. Just need the rest of the goodies to set it off if they would just make them available.

Bob
Old 11-30-2002, 09:18 PM

There is a must overnight stop on the way to Alaska. It is the Downtown RV Park in Watson Lake, YT. They have full hookups, pull-through sites, and free RV wash. They have about 5 open air stalls with hose and nozzle. Almost everyone in this RV park washes their rig. Don't expect to buy much in the way of groceries in this town.

The White Ghost would look good with come red graphics, Bob.
Old 12-01-2002, 05:24 AM

Bobwhite,<br> Great looking truck ;D And I must say, there are certain advantages to living in Florida ;D It has not snowed here for . . . well, nobody can remember <br><br>The Boss Hog<br>(sold the GMC so now I'm truckless :'()
Old 12-01-2002, 05:34 AM

<br>Super truck FiverBob. The same color that I want. When you get the RV hooked up let us see a new picture.<br> ;D
Old 12-01-2002, 05:45 AM

Nice looking truck Bob - I guess mine looked like that before they put the Raven camper shell on it. Didn't see it first though as I had waited so long I would have wanted to drive it right off the lot. Still waiting for the Jake and pyro. Good luck on trip to Alaska.

Quick Reply: Picture of the White Ghost