3rd Generation Ram - Non Drivetrain - All Years Talk about the 2003 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

Photoshop my truck someone..

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2008, 10:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Photoshop my truck someone..

I work at a paint and body shop now while Im going back to school.. Got to talking to the owner/boss about I wanted to paint my truck, Well he told me to think up what I want to do to it and as long as I supplied the materials we can do it. Sooooo I need someone thats good at photoshop to help me out. My truck is all silver right now. Im thinking about painting my front and back bumpers and grill silver to match the truck. Then Ive got two other colors I want to add. Not sure how Im going to do it yet. Im going to use black and then going to use that AWESOME dodge blue thats on the 06 trucks. Electric blue or whatever the name is. So what I got in mind is paint the top of the truck black so it comes down to about 1/4inch over the tail light and towards the front it split a couple inchs down the front fender. Now for the blue I thought about doing something that over where the black and silver meet just dunno what.. Don't want to go to crazy with designs.. I like straight lines mainly. Help me out!

OH btw thanks to my buddy for me borrowing pic of his truck since I don't have a side shot of mine. But our trucks are identical.. Thanks Jon.
Attached Thumbnails Photoshop my truck someone..-side-view.jpg  
Old 08-08-2008, 10:33 PM

Heres another members truck and ddp truck I ran across. I want to do something similiar like this but my truck being silver on the bottom, black on the top and the blue in it also.. Of course like I mentioned I want the black to come down lower then his.

Attached Thumbnails Photoshop my truck someone..-truck-paint-job-1.jpg  
Old 08-08-2008, 11:24 PM
DTR's "Secret Agent"

Originally Posted by blwnsmke
Heres another members truck and ddp truck I ran across. I want to do something similiar like this but my truck being silver on the bottom, black on the top and the blue in it also.. Of course like I mentioned I want the black to come down lower then his.

my gawd. thats beautiful
Old 08-09-2008, 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by RAT_03
my gawd. thats beautiful
Yes it is! Im hoping mine will come out looking good like this one!
Old 08-09-2008, 02:27 PM

Someones gotta be a good photoshop
Old 08-09-2008, 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by blwnsmke
I work at a paint and body shop now while Im going back to school.. Got to talking to the owner/boss about I wanted to paint my truck, Well he told me to think up what I want to do to it and as long as I supplied the materials we can do it. Sooooo I need someone thats good at photoshop to help me out. My truck is all silver right now. Im thinking about painting my front and back bumpers and grill silver to match the truck. Then Ive got two other colors I want to add. Not sure how Im going to do it yet. Im going to use black and then going to use that AWESOME dodge blue thats on the 06 trucks. Electric blue or whatever the name is. So what I got in mind is paint the top of the truck black so it comes down to about 1/4inch over the tail light and towards the front it split a couple inchs down the front fender. Now for the blue I thought about doing something that over where the black and silver meet just dunno what.. Don't want to go to crazy with designs.. I like straight lines mainly. Help me out!

OH btw thanks to my buddy for me borrowing pic of his truck since I don't have a side shot of mine. But our trucks are identical.. Thanks Jon.
I though that truck looked familiar!!
Old 08-09-2008, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by 04DEEZELRAM
I though that truck looked familiar!!
Haha.. WIsh someone would photoshop it
Old 08-09-2008, 07:00 PM

A guy named Iker42 (I think thats it) is good at photoshopping.. try searching and PMing him.