3rd Generation Ram - Non Drivetrain - All Years Talk about the 2003 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

Parrot handsfree kit

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 09:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'll snap one of mine. I put it between the vent and the stereo, but my truck is an 05. I like being able to see it without having to look down while I'm driving.

I think the problem with my install, is that the amp or the speakers are a signal strength choke or something like that. I have mine wired to a comm speaker like you'd use for a cb, but that just isn't optimal. Sound is loud but tinny through the little speaker job, but when I wired it directly to the door speaker, it was VERY faint. Anyone have any thoughts on that?
Old 06-09-2007, 01:16 PM

Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to post the photos, so I just pm'd them cuz it was easy. Here's a link for the photos:

http://www.jimphoenix.com/jimphoenix...ubarchive.html

Jim
Old 06-09-2007, 01:39 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BigRedFred
Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to post the photos, so I just pm'd them cuz it was easy. Here's a link for the photos:

http://www.jimphoenix.com/jimphoenix...ubarchive.html

Jim
Just given ya a hard time Jim!!! Is that the NASA telescope monitor on your dash??? That is huge what is it???
Old 06-09-2007, 05:56 PM

Smile

Originally Posted by Luvnacumns
Just given ya a hard time Jim!!! Is that the NASA telescope monitor on your dash??? That is huge what is it???
Me too..Just bustin' chops . It looks like the mic might get pinched when you tilt the wheel. Or is it the angle of the pic.

thanks by the way .
Old 06-09-2007, 11:27 PM

That's my ancient backup camera monitor. I bought it 3 years ago for my previous 3500, these days it's all LCD, but this one has been working just fine, so why change now? I have two cameras, one is the hitch cam, the other on the camper.

The steering wheel is full up, so, no pinching, it can only go down from there.

Seriously, there may be other Bluetooth products out there like the Parrot, but I don't know of any, I would be interested in a comparison if there are, but this thing is really the cat's PJ's.

Jim
Old 06-10-2007, 12:54 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by BigRedFred
That's my ancient backup camera monitor. I bought it 3 years ago for my previous 3500, these days it's all LCD, but this one has been working just fine, so why change now? I have two cameras, one is the hitch cam, the other on the camper.

The steering wheel is full up, so, no pinching, it can only go down from there.

Seriously, there may be other Bluetooth products out there like the Parrot, but I don't know of any, I would be interested in a comparison if there are, but this thing is really the cat's PJ's.

Jim
Yeah that is one slick set-up!!! My truck allready looks like a cockpit or an F-16!! Whynot one more thing!!!