3rd Generation Ram - Non Drivetrain - All Years Talk about the 2003 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

Ordering from Tomeygun in St Louis

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2004, 10:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ordering from Tomeygun in St Louis

I've had alot of people Email me and ask me about ordering from Tomeygun In St Louis. I've answered alot of emails so I thought I would post the information here to answer some questions.

The first thing is I live in Richmond Virginia and His dealership is in St Louis before I ordered a truck from him in December I had never met or talked with him. Other than buying a truck from him and being a satisfied customer I have no other association. I know I'm not the only person on here or the TDR that has ordered from him. Tom is very knowledgeable about the trucks he recently added the new TST box to his 2003.

I began looking for a truck last November and found his information and emailed him. I actually intended to buy from a dealer in Richmond, but when it came time to order none of the dealers in Richmond would come anywhere near his price even when I factored in the travel time and expenses. So I ordered from him on 12/8 over the phone/email and sent him a 500 deposit. My truck was shipped 1/26 and arrived at the dealership on 2/09. I flew out on 2/11. Tom picked me up from the airport and drove me to the dealership to pick my truck up and do paperwork. 2 hours after I landed in St louis I was on my way home. Tom and the whole staff at Lou Fouz Dodge were great to deal with. I paid exactly the price he quoted me there were no extra fees. No dealer prep, no processing fee nothing. They did charge me 7.50 for my temporary tag that was it. I paid registration in Virginia when I got home.

I uploaded a copy of my order sheet in my pictures the price at the bottom is after the 2500 cash back. I hope this helps and answers everyones questions. If you need contact information Pm me.
Old 02-16-2004, 02:03 PM

thanks shawn,

It is nice to be liked, and I'm glad you like your truck...

i have a toll free number too. I would post it, but this post might get pulled.
I plan on advertising with this Site when my website is up and running

thanks again shawn, cya later!
(if your ever back in stL, drop in)
Old 02-16-2004, 03:32 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
I also got my truck from the same St. Louis dealership, but Tom was not my salesman. Overall, happy with the service, but happier with the deal.
Old 02-17-2004, 10:33 AM

Hey Tom,

Bought my truck before I knew about this wedsite and or the good deals everyone says you have. Oh well, still feel like I ended up in pretty good shape with the dealer I had.

Main Question

I too live in St. Louis and am looking for a good service dept. How is you service dept when it comes to mods? Air intake, chips, gauges, etc...

Don't have any mods yet but when I do, want a shop that will not give me to much fuss.

Thanks Tom
Old 02-17-2004, 03:53 PM

concerning mods -

i just talked to my service manager about this problem...
(seeing as I sell a lot of diesels, and many to people that BOMB-minded)

he exact answer is: If we can atrribute the failure to the aftermarket product, then we will not honor the warranty of that part"

example - TST chips is on, and you come limping in with a toasted auto-48re
we would most likely warranty is once, but after that, its your baby

example - your power seat goes out... you have a edge ez(any chip really), 5 inch exhuast and guages,etc
HE SAID - i dont even care if you leave on the chip, the seat has no relation to the engine... the warranty will be honored

SOOOO.. my manager doesn't care if the chip is on, or even if we see it... but if you come strolling in with a dead CP3 pump and a big ol box on setting 9/9... that ain't going to work....

let me know if you have any other questions

cya
Old 02-17-2004, 05:22 PM
Banned

How about 6 leaking injectors??