3rd Generation Ram - Non Drivetrain - All Years Talk about the 2003 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

Nifty Xtreme Catch-All Liners

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2010, 09:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nifty Xtreme Catch-All Liners

I've been going back and forth between the Weathertech and Nifty Catch-All floor liners. I've noticed most love their Weathertech's, and I've seen much positive feedback on the Nifty's but haven't seen many interior pics.

You guys with the Nifty's... How do you like them? Good durability? Finally, can you post up some pics if you have the Nifty's? I'm mainly just concerned w/ the fronts right now, but I'm interested in both front and rear carpet coverage.

Thanks!
Alan
Old 11-23-2010, 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by khsjeepr
I've been going back and forth between the Weathertech and Nifty Catch-All floor liners. I've noticed most love their Weathertech's, and I've seen much positive feedback on the Nifty's but haven't seen many interior pics.

You guys with the Nifty's... How do you like them? Good durability? Finally, can you post up some pics if you have the Nifty's? I'm mainly just concerned w/ the fronts right now, but I'm interested in both front and rear carpet coverage.

Thanks!
Alan
I am afraid they might clash with the flappers on your stacks, better look for something else!
Old 11-24-2010, 06:35 AM

Originally Posted by thecj3man
I am afraid they might clash with the flappers on your stacks, better look for something else!
I hear ya on that one... No feedback? Anyone?
Old 11-24-2010, 06:49 AM

Have not seen them in a truck..
This site had examples if that may help you?

http://www.carid.com/nifty-floor-mats/
Old 11-24-2010, 06:59 AM

I have the Nifty Extremes in both the '01 and the '05. No pics unfortunately, but I have been happy with them, more so than I was with the weathertech floor mats I had prior in my '01. Of course Weathertech now has the digital fit type floor mats for the 3rd gen trucks, which match much closer the style of the Nifty Extremes, but they were not available when I purchased mine.
I have been happy with the durability of these floor mats as I have no holes in them or any noticeable wear, even after seven years of use (on the '01). If you would like I can post pics of the setup in the '02 or '01, but my '05 is currently out of state...
Old 11-24-2010, 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by JP-4.5
Have not seen them in a truck..
This site had examples if that may help you?

http://www.carid.com/nifty-floor-mats/
Thanks for looking around. I saw the pictures you sent in the link, but unfortunately they all seem to be rather generic. I'd really like to see them in a Dodge. Honestly, I'd really like to see them in a 6 speed because the few pictures that I actually have seen in a Dodge are in an auto with a one-piece liner.

Originally Posted by mishkaya
I have the Nifty Extremes in both the '01 and the '05. No pics unfortunately, but I have been happy with them, more so than I was with the weathertech floor mats I had prior in my '01. Of course Weathertech now has the digital fit type floor mats for the 3rd gen trucks, which match much closer the style of the Nifty Extremes, but they were not available when I purchased mine.
I have been happy with the durability of these floor mats as I have no holes in them or any noticeable wear, even after seven years of use (on the '01). If you would like I can post pics of the setup in the '02 or '01, but my '05 is currently out of state...
I appreciate your comments. Glad to hear you've been happy with them. Just to clarify, do the mats come down to the door sill like the Weathertech's do on your '05? Is the carpet coverage good in the front? The Weathertech's look like they should come up higher to the firewall... How are the Nifty's in this regard?

Finally, if it's not too incovenient to post up pictures, I'd like to see them regardless of the difference in year.
Old 11-24-2010, 12:07 PM

Only have one pic handy, and it is from with the sills out ( am currently running some wiring), but you can tell they go to the sills. This is a pic of the two piece setup I have in the '01 six speed. The one in the '05 looks just the same really except it's cleaner (not yet seven years old) and fits that truck. I however have purchased a one piece setup for the '01 as that's what I have in the '02 auto and realized if I remove the shifter console and trim the mat a bit, I can make it fit very easily. The advantage of the one piece is that it actually fits under or over the sills and does not move at all, even without the pins (as are needed with the two piece setup). I will post a pic of the '02 setup a bit later today hopefully. Name:  IMG_0125.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  172.3 KB
Old 11-25-2010, 07:41 PM

Thanks for the pic. It looks like these mats have good coverage. I assume it will be similar for an '06 model. If anyone else has pics, post 'em up!