3rd Generation Ram - Non Drivetrain - All Years Talk about the 2003 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

Nasta Step Tubes?

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 06:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Timmer
YankeeCapts, if your laying under your truck, looking at the body, there are little obround holes that are covered by this tape like stuf. if you take a knife and stab it, you can peel the tape off- uncovering the hole. those little flat bolt things, go in that hole, and turn 90* then them little plastic washer-cover things go on over it to hold it there when you put the nuts on. when i did it, i took a 'plastic washer thing' (for a lack of a better word ) and screwed it on the flatstock bolt just about all the way down, left just enough to get the body panle in between it and the flatstock. then put it in the body hole and turned it 90* and that will hold it till i got the bolt on.

its a little hard to figure it out with the directions thay give, im on a boat now and cant get to my truck or id go take a picture of it for you. Wish you the best in figuring it out.

and could someone pm me with directions on posting pictures? i dont know how
Thanks, I just did it. Worked like a charm and made all the difference in the mounting.

Greg
Old 03-22-2007, 07:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys just placed my order today through SVCustoms.com $483.66, -$10 for a sale(these are the wheel to wheel). Thanks for the input, nice to know you can find a "been there done that" crowd to tell you you're goin the right way or not... thanks again!