3rd Generation Ram - Non Drivetrain - All Years Talk about the 2003 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

Mopar Tonneau Cover Manufacture?

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2009, 07:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mopar Tonneau Cover Manufacture?

I have a 06 2500 with a Mopar tonneau cover that has a matte finish. Its the roll up kind without snaps. The tag says Mopar. It was made by someone for Mopar. I need a replacement part and the dealer does not have any replacement parts and does not know who manufactured the tonneau for Mopar. Does anyone know who makes this tonneau so I can try to get a replacement part for it.

Thanks
Scott
Old 01-23-2009, 07:49 AM

I would start with the cover itself and see if there are any markings or stampings on it. As a contractor iam always tracking down stuff.(egg hunts)
If they sell it at the dealer ask to see the box that it comes in. There has to be something on it. I am sure you have already went this route just try to help! A stamping of a city and state. Question...
what other cover does it ressemlbe? Call that company and ask them.your

There has to be someone here at chrysler in the Detroit area that would know. If you can't find it shoot me a reply or message and will track it down.
Old 01-23-2009, 09:01 AM

Does your tonneau have a sort of frabric look to it. If so that is the same one I have and also have not been able to find out who makes it for Mopar. I have looked all over it and can't find anything. I was trying to find out if there is any special care since it is not the typical material tonneau.
Will