3rd Generation Ram - Non Drivetrain - All Years Talk about the 2003 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

Mopar Tonneau Cover Information…..Here it is

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2009, 08:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mopar Tonneau Cover Information…..Here it is

I posted here a couple of weeks ago looking for information on the tonneau cover that I purchased from the Dodge dealer because I needed a replacement part for it. Well the dealer was no help, they told me they don’t even know who makes the cover for Dodge and the only thing I could do is buy a whole new cover…yea right. No one on this forum knew who made the cover either. So after some research I found out who makes the cover and ordered some parts for my cover and the parts are a perfect match.

The cover is made by LeBra for Mopar. The part number on my cover is on a tag attached to the front rail up by the cab on the right hand side. My part number is 84239-75. When I searched for parts I found the same kind of cover but the LeBra part number was 93-84239-01. I found some detailed pics of the 93-84239-01 cover and it is just like mine so I ordered the parts, it’s the same cover parts. My cover has a fabric feel to it, I’m not sure if the LeBra cover itself has the same fabric, but the parts are exactly the same. If you do an internet search for LeBra Replacement Parts you will find a few places that sell the parts. I will attach the LeBra installation instructions that I found. These instructions show that our Mopar covers are the same except for the way they mount the rails.

Moderators, maybe this can be put someplace where people will be able to find it in the future?
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
tonneau_top_installation[1].pdf (390.0 KB, 465 views)
Old 02-09-2009, 09:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks, I have the Mopar cover and may need to replace the center bow soon.