3rd Generation Ram - Non Drivetrain - All Years Talk about the 2003 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

Mega Cab Lifted

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2007, 02:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by tritont
From a man with your obvious means... that's quite the compliment.... thanks ;-)

You've done very well with your vehicle too !!
Thank you, and your grille is awesome. I had E&G Classics Fender Flares on my H2; good stuff.

If I might make a few simple suggestions on what I think would really set your truck apart from others (again, just my opinion). I would have the mirrors and door handles smoothed and painted high-gloss black, and have the steps powdercoated the same. I think you have such nice "glossy colors" on your truck with the red and the chrome that anything "dull" detracts from how nice it is. Once again, just my .02 but I think for a reasonable price, it would REALLY make a big visual difference!
Old 01-06-2007, 02:32 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by D.Wiggs
Thank you, and your grille is awesome. I had E&G Classics Fender Flares on my H2; good stuff.

If I might make a few simple suggestions on what I think would really set your truck apart from others (again, just my opinion). I would have the mirrors and door handles smoothed and painted high-gloss black, and have the steps powdercoated the same. I think you have such nice "glossy colors" on your truck with the red and the chrome that anything "dull" detracts from how nice it is. Once again, just my .02 but I think for a reasonable price, it would REALLY make a big visual difference!
Looking at your dually I can see where you would like that look. What you mentioned doesn't sound bad but.... I bought the nerf bars that way on purpose. They do come in black too but, I think the powder coat silver gave a nice contract from the bling of the chrome.

There's enough bling with the chrome to not want to make anymore area's a high gloss. The door handles are one thing but, I think if i had glossy black nerf bars they wouldn't stand out as much.

Believe me.... your truck looks great but, all I see is black. There's no contrast. It reminds me of K.I.T.T ;-) Not that that's a bad thing.... just not a look I would go for.

Thanks for your opinion though. I'm open to any and all suggestions.
Old 01-06-2007, 02:45 PM

Looking at your dually I can see where you would like that look. What you mentioned doesn't sound bad but.... I bought the nerf bars that way on purpose. They do come in black too but, I think the powder coat silver gave a nice contract from the bling of the chrome.

There's enough bling with the chrome to not want to make anymore area's a high gloss. The door handles are one thing but, I think if i had glossy black nerf bars they wouldn't stand out as much.

Believe me.... your truck looks great but, all I see is black. There's no contrast. It reminds me of K.I.T.T ;-) Not that that's a bad thing.... just not a look I would go for.

Thanks for your opinion though. I'm open to any and all suggestions.

No problem!
Old 01-06-2007, 02:54 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
tritont
I like your air scoop. The whole truck is awesome. Also the trucks from Cade Customs!

Nice looking trucks on this thread. They must be fun to drive.