3rd Generation Ram - Non Drivetrain - All Years Talk about the 2003 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

Looking for my next truck, input wanted.

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2016, 10:46 AM
Chapter President

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looking for my next truck, input wanted.

History, my first truck was a 2003 SRW 3500 and I was hooked on the Ebay link removed combo and immediately got the BOMB bug. After I tinkered with it and got it just the way I wanted it I started looking for another truck that would be my project truck. With the advice from the good people on this site, I found Ebay link removed . It has been my baby... I lost the 2003 in a divorce, but still have my 98. Well, two kids later and no longer playing with my truck as much, I have decided it is time for me to get a Mega Cab, my question to you good folk is, what year/model should I be looking for?

I'll likely be modifying it, I love the power these trucks produce. I will be towing with it a couple times per year (35' 5th Wheel). I am concerned about fuel additives and the extra costs they bring to the equation...

So, please chime in with your thoughts and opinions, I would greatly appreciate it.

For what it is worth I live in SW Tennessee. I'm not opposed to a 4th Gen if it makes the most sense to my above desires.