3rd Generation Ram - Non Drivetrain - All Years Talk about the 2003 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

Just got back from Texas with my new 06

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 10:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just got back from Texas with my new 06

I just got back last night. The trip from Bonham Tx. to Fla. was great in my new 2500 QC 6sp Lb 4x4. I got about 19 mpg hand calc. The truck is great. It is my first Dodge and I love it. The ride is much better than my old F-250. Not only is the truck great but Bonham Dodge is the place to buy a truck. They are in a small town and have low overhead, but they have the biggest inventory I have ever seen. We made the deal over the phone and email and there were no surprises at all. I droped off my trade and I was back on the road in no time. It was the best car buying experiance I have ever had. Not only was it the best price I found in the USA but they had exactly what I was looking for. So, call Bryan at Bonham and get a great deal with no problems.
Old 12-01-2006, 11:16 AM

that is where I bought my 03, they generally have 300 to 500 diesel trucks
http://www.bonhamchrysler.com/
Old 12-01-2006, 12:25 PM

i bought 3 trucks there great folk to work with
Old 12-01-2006, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by howardA3
I just got back last night. The trip from Bonham Tx. to Fla. was great in my new 2500 QC 6sp Lb 4x4. I got about 19 mpg hand calc. The truck is great. It is my first Dodge and I love it. The ride is much better than my old F-250. Not only is the truck great but Bonham Dodge is the place to buy a truck. They are in a small town and have low overhead, but they have the biggest inventory I have ever seen. We made the deal over the phone and email and there were no surprises at all. I droped off my trade and I was back on the road in no time. It was the best car buying experiance I have ever had. Not only was it the best price I found in the USA but they had exactly what I was looking for. So, call Bryan at Bonham and get a great deal with no problems.
did you talk to a young girl named Tabbatha? She is my stepdaughter, and she works in the internet dept...... My wife worked there in the office before she moved back here with me. I have bought about 3 trucks from there myself....
Old 12-02-2006, 07:24 AM

Funny, I almost bought a Yellow 05 truck there a couple months ago but got so many PMs about the bad service that I backed out of the deal. I was going to have it shipped here sight unseen but just couldn't do it after all I had heard. I talked to Tabatha and the sales manager and they were very nice....
Old 12-02-2006, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by Dodgezilla
Funny, I almost bought a Yellow 05 truck there a couple months ago but got so many PMs about the bad service that I backed out of the deal. I was going to have it shipped here sight unseen but just couldn't do it after all I had heard. I talked to Tabatha and the sales manager and they were very nice....
I have had a few issues with the service dept, at Bonham myself. The some times switch up service writers, and the whole game seems to change. As far as buying a vehicle they usually seem to be hard to beat. Especially if you get a good salesmen thats has been there for a while. I like to use Ron Fife myself, he was my neighbor for a while, and has worked there for several years. My stepdaughter Tabbatha that works in the internet dept has Bryan assigned to her deals, and she seems to be happy with how he works the deals up. Bottom line at Bonham Chrysler is buy at the end of the month,( no kidding ), and if you go thru the internet dept, please ask for Tabbatha. She is a young sweetheart, she doesnt get a big commision, only about 20 bucks or so, and Im sure she will appretiate it since she is paying her own way through colledge.
Old 12-02-2006, 04:09 PM

I'm not sure I spoke with her, but there was a very nice girl who I would talk to in the internet dept. Maybe it was her.
Old 12-02-2006, 05:25 PM
Chapter President

I've never been there, but that's where my truck came from. (Satillo, Mexico before that) Randolf Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep is a popular dealer ship for the whole state, I've heard good things (can't remember them though) about Bruner Dodge here in Stephenville, and I'm from an area that Benny Boyd is the place to go. Then, of course, there are the Un American dealerships. (All American)
Old 12-03-2006, 11:38 PM

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by joncevans
I have had a few issues with the service dept, at Bonham myself. The some times switch up service writers, and the whole game seems to change.
Yep, sounds just like all the dealerships around here. Not only the service writers but good mechanics, too. I always throw my hat in the door first!