3rd Generation Ram - Non Drivetrain - All Years Talk about the 2003 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

I'm embarrassed by this...

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2005, 10:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hah! Stacks are way too big. I saw a truck like that in person. For some reason it reminds me of a giant bunny rabbit!

A nice single 5" pipe with a 45 degree turnout would look sweet...
Old 02-08-2005, 08:28 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
To each their own
Old 02-08-2005, 09:02 PM
Banned

Originally posted by Hairy1
To each their own
yeah, well he can keep 'em!!
Old 02-10-2005, 01:12 PM

******* WARNING *******

INJURY OR DEATH COULD OCCUR TO SMALL CHILDREN FALLING INTO STACKS.
DO NOT ALLOW CHILDREN TO PLAY IN OR NEAR THIS TRUCK !

THE WOMAN THAT OWNS THIS TRUCK HAS WATCHED TOO MANY SHOWS LIKE:

MOVIN ON,,,BJ & THE BEAR,,,SMOKEY & THE BANDIT !!

HER BOY FRIENDS NEED TO MONITOR HER CATALOGUE COLLECTION.
Old 02-12-2005, 01:36 PM

Do ALL his passengers wear an "I'm with stupid" t-shirt???
Old 02-13-2005, 10:49 PM

He must be one of those otr meat haulers who owns a pete with 13'6" stacks. the only thing missing is the 100 yelow markers from bumper to bumper.
Old 02-15-2005, 03:48 AM

This thread is like an accident- i just can't seem to pass by without looking. Funny as heck.
Old 02-15-2005, 09:45 AM

Ahh just catching this thread late. IMO the stacks are too long, the running boards are hideous, and the mudflaps are tacky. Definitely done in bad taste , but hey it's a free country. Also, if there weren't total idiots with bad taste how would we know we have good taste? At least he got the cummins part right !
Old 02-15-2005, 11:10 AM

What's truly embarrasing to me is this need to cut someone else's ride down. Does it make you feel better about yourselves? I think you may need to rethink who has the inferiority complex ....

It's not my cup of tea either but, hey it's his (or hers!) truck, and if they like it that way that's all that matters.

How about we all post pictures of our wives / significant others next so we can get group consensus on them as well.

Individualism is what makes this country great, besides I thought all the Lemmings owned Fords ....

If I listened to the opinions of everyone around me, I wouldn't a Dodge Cummins, it wouldn't have this big gaudy bumper on the front and I would leave everything stock.
Old 02-15-2005, 11:20 AM
Banned

you can paint a turd any color you want... doesn't change the fact that it's still a turd!!!

there's a difference between having a wife at home and posting nude pictures of her on the net... there's a difference between having a beat up old truck because it's all you can afford and adding a bunch of UGLY stuff to it to try to attract attention to it!

this guy WANTS people to stare at his truck and talk about it, he just has no taste...

sorry, but you do stuff like that, and you open yourself wide to criticism.

Forrest
Old 02-15-2005, 11:36 AM

"The funny thing about that white spec on top of chicken poop is that it's still chicken poop."
Old 02-15-2005, 11:41 AM

Berak lighten up- we didn't criticize the guy's family, looks, or religion - we just are commenting on how we don't like the accessories he's chosen for his truck. Again, these are opinions and since you say that 'individualism is what made this country great,' we are being individuals and expressing our opinions..
Old 02-15-2005, 11:46 AM

Originally posted by Forrest Nearing
you can paint a turd any color you want... doesn't change the fact that it's still a turd!!!

there's a difference between having a wife at home and posting nude pictures of her on the net... there's a difference between having a beat up old truck because it's all you can afford and adding a bunch of UGLY stuff to it to try to attract attention to it!

this guy WANTS people to stare at his truck and talk about it, he just has no taste...

sorry, but you do stuff like that, and you open yourself wide to criticism.

Forrest
Forrest,

I can't believe you'd post this when you have about the ugliest truck on the planet. I mean WHITE?? . (I'm assuming it's white if it was cleaned anyway). And why don't you at least fix the flippin running light on the tailgate if your going to post it for the whole world to see. I hope you got a good deal on that pipe bumper that was made at the high school shop class. I really like the "No hemi" stencil done with the Wallmart stencil kit, way classy dude.

Your right Lightman, this is so fun.... Everybody join in, since it's about accessories and taste no one will take it personaly. Let's go, who's next.... My pics are online, let it rip.

There used to be a saying, "If you don't have anything nice to say, ...."
Old 02-15-2005, 11:52 AM
Banned

FOUND: Berak's daily driver!!!

Old 02-15-2005, 12:00 PM
Banned

Originally posted by Berak
Let's go, who's next.... My pics are online, let it rip.
good lookin' truck! the fender flares aren't exactly my taste... but it looks nice overall. how much money do you have in it?

I've got less than $9k in my truck total... it came w/ the pipe bumper and the 1 ton tailgate w/ the busted light. I don't really care what people think of the truck or how it looks. I bought it for the hopped up 12 valve under the hood. I painted the NO HEMI on the back bumper because nobody could catch up to see the factory fender emblems

Forrest

Quick Reply: I'm embarrassed by this...