3rd Generation Ram - Non Drivetrain - All Years Talk about the 2003 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

I'm contemplating a new rig Need a dealer in New England(opinions please)

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2003, 08:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm contemplating a new rig Need a dealer in New England(opinions please)

I have not been content with my Dodge dealer since I purchased my ctd > It is not the trucks fault but the way everything worked out with the dealer > too many bad expiriences never resolved. My question is if I order a new HO auto, does anyone know of a decent dealer in New England vicinty CT,NY,MA who will cut me a good deal like Mark got (TON4FUN)? I would like to start over with a good vibe this time, and get a truck that i'll be happy with... Tanks
Old 01-23-2003, 08:59 PM

Re:I'm contemplating a new rig Need a dealer in New England(opinions please)

I got 2 places you can try. First one is where I got my truck. Fino Dodge in Mendon, MA. Not far from Woonsocket RI. Joe Santa Maria is a straight shooter, no b.s. Another place is Bolles Chrysler in Union CT right on I-84 and the border of MA. A little hole in the wall, but a family owned business. Looks like it was left in a time warp. Good diesel mechanic there too.<br><br><br>Tom Hybiske
Old 01-26-2003, 02:05 PM

C'mon no one knows of a a good DC 5 star truck dealer in Ny,Ct?? I need some help people I got F-ed once not again please.. Let me know! ???
Old 01-26-2003, 03:12 PM

ToolManTimTaylor, vssman, or TorqueThis could probably help you there if you want to send them a PM.<br><br>Tom
Old 01-26-2003, 04:28 PM

there are 2 I know of on LI One is Herbee Dodge I have bought from them in the past no hagle price and lower than i expected 250.00 over invoice. Now im dealing with Riverhead Dodge closer to my home. Dont know what the price policy is personally but know people who have bought there and are very happy.
Old 01-27-2003, 01:12 PM

ok will do, thanks
Old 01-27-2003, 02:43 PM

Are you gonna order another truck?
Old 01-27-2003, 08:02 PM

Mark: I would like to order a new one, but&lt; I want to be treated fairly not, raked over the coals. My truck has 3,800 miles &amp; has numerous mopar accessories. Hopefully I can find a deal that suits me but there aren't many HO autos around to do a quick sale, so i will have to order, but which dealer I don't know. I was told that on a trade the dealer will only give wholesale pricing, that sucks considering they will probably reatail sell the truck within a 1,500 - 2,000 dollars of what I paid for it. We shall see. Life is based on timing, my timing was off on the HO/auto by 6 weeks : :'(
Old 01-27-2003, 11:08 PM

Very true on the wholesale pricing issue. I just went to my dealer and told them that I was flat out not happy with the way the truck pulled with what it had. The sales manager asked what he could do and I said sell me another truck and hook me up. So he did. They raped me on the trade but with incentives and the truck being sold to me at cost it helped a ton. My payment terms are the same and my payment actully went down a whole dollar per month. <br><br>As far as your accessories take the off if you can, heck I'm going to, and put them on your other truck, if you get one. I can understand where you are coming from and feel your pain. Hang in there.
Old 01-28-2003, 06:13 PM

So far it's not looking good for a ho/auto i will probably lose 9k on trying to buy a new one. That f$&amp;%kin blows!!! oh well so much for buying American , the thing lost 9k in less than 2 months.... :'(