3rd Generation Ram - Non Drivetrain - All Years Talk about the 2003 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

I really miss this site

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2007, 12:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks so much for the kind words guys. Yes this site is awesome.To the meber that asked me. yes i have a duramax now. I had a long talk with one of the mods on that site this morning.It must of worked because check out that guys last post. he changed it. Man this GMC is really nice but man i miss my dodge.Now i fill like a outsider on both web sites . Thanks Bobby
Old 12-28-2007, 01:03 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Your post over there asking to be Banned is too funny. What did you expect them to say?
Old 12-28-2007, 03:38 PM

I read your post on that site recently and thought what a jerk.I read that site couple times a week more of I scan that site as the info isn't that good and lots of differant answers to same question.The Diesel Place as already suggested is a lot better.
Old 12-28-2007, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by CamperAndy
Your post over there asking to be Banned is too funny. What did you expect them to say?
I was hopeing they would say ok your baned Mopar65
Old 12-28-2007, 04:35 PM

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Hounddog
I read your post on that site recently and thought what a jerk.I read that site couple times a week more of I scan that site as the info isn't that good and lots of differant answers to same question.The Diesel Place as already suggested is a lot better.
yes the diesel place is alot nicer. They do not seem to have the evro-nazzies like the other gm site. Thanks Mopar72
Old 12-28-2007, 04:51 PM

Smile

Why can't we all just get along?? J/K Well, really, I do love this site for many reasons, the first being that their is an eternal flow of knowledge, 2nd, great guys with wonderful senses of humor, and the 3rd and most important, IF and WHEN I get on this site, it does not matter if I'm here by myself or if I have either my 7 yr old or my 3 yr old in my lap, it is always clean and in good taste and I don't feel embarrased as a father to be reading these posts. Heck, my wife on occasion will even sit and read on here with me. THIS! is what a good respectable website should be.
Old 12-28-2007, 05:17 PM

This is a well run site and that is because they do not put up with much , so it should stay that way . I have been hit with the delete word myself once and found it a humbling experience and must admit also an angering one . To this day the statement I made did not seem offensive but some one felt it was and if some one thought it was maybe it was . My biggest peeve on this site would be the occasional English Majors who pop up to save the world from poor grammar or spelling . I never could see why insulting someone on a forum would give anyone some form of satisfaction . Most people come here for some kind of help or comradery not to attend a worthless lesson in high school English . I must say some of the best mechanics I know spent more time under a hood then in the books and chasing them off does no one any good .