3rd Generation Ram - Non Drivetrain - All Years Talk about the 2003 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

Got truck back today

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2006, 05:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Got truck back today

Well, I finally got my truck back from the dealer. For those of you that don't know I've had alot of problems with my truck, transmission and the list goes on. I bought the truck while stationed in Cali. I am now stationed in Pa. The dealership I took my truck to is awesome. My back window had a leak, while replacing the back window the truck got scratched on the cab where the window goes in. They could of put the window in and the scratch would have been concealed. But the dealer was totally honest and told me what happened and got it repainted. Now, when I dropped my truck off it was dirty as all get out. When I went to pick my truck up, I was looking around for it and saw a truck just like mine. I thought it was another truck just like mine until I saw the California plates. Wow! These guys went as far as washing my whole truck and detailing the wheels and tires. They did an excellent job. My thumbs go up to Fred Beans Dodge.
Old 10-31-2006, 05:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Good to hear Good News ,even a Suprize like having your Truck washed,is a Pleasant Suprize,it's Nice to have a Dealer that goes the "Extra Step"