3rd Generation Ram - Non Drivetrain - All Years Talk about the 2003 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

DTR Megacab Club

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2007 | 04:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Neight
I'll play.. I just bought my megacab a week ago and I love it already

Member#129???
Congrats on your new truck and welcome to DTR and DTR Megacab Club!!
Old 08-23-2007 | 06:30 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by JD Dearden
No sometimes you just get tired of picken on the nerds ya know you kindoff loose interest and than one day you say self lets go steal some manvaner's lunch money you guys are usually parked in front of a Motherhood store or MeMeandmybaby somewhere.
the way i see it JD, were going to be busy...were up to 129ish girlyboys to give swirlys to? my arms are going to be tired!

brett
Old 08-23-2007 | 06:47 PM
Chapter President

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
From: misplaced Idahoan stuck in Albuquerque, Roughneckin on RIG 270
Brett, the visual you just put in my mind!! THat is funny rit ther.

BRING IT!! LOL
Old 08-24-2007 | 09:54 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by rustyshakelford
the way i see it JD, were going to be busy...were up to 129ish girlyboys to give swirlys to? my arms are going to be tired!

brett
We will pick them off one at a time, we could steal all their carseats and sell them for beer, this won't be hard because most of the time there wife's are driving.
Old 08-24-2007 | 09:57 AM
Banned

We will pick them off one at a time, we could steal all their carseats and sell them for beer, this won't be hard because most of the time there wife's are driving.
thats a great idea and an insightful point about their wives driving them...im still laughing! however, i bet the wives might put up more of a fight, since the concensus is manvaners women wear the pants!

brett
Old 08-24-2007 | 10:03 AM
Banned

thats a great idea and an insightful point about their wives driving them...im still laughing! however, i bet the wives might put up more of a fight, since the concensus is manvaners women wear the pants!

brett
yes good point very true, makes think of that beer comercial where the dude yells at his wife through the door about goin fishin as she is walkin up the driveway and than bam the beer smashes him, me and you rusty where the ones standin there. I wonder when all these manvaner's where at the dealership with there WIVES how it all played out ya know, Tex was like "honey I want a man's truck", and his wife slapped him while holdin three kids and screamed "we aint gonna fit Tex" now get the manvan before I cut you off for another year!
Old 08-24-2007 | 10:10 AM
Banned

yes good point very true, makes think of that beer comercial where the dude yells at his wife through the door about goin fishin as she is walkin up the driveway and than bam the beer smashes him, me and you rusty where the ones standin there. I wonder when all these manvaner's where at the dealership with there WIVES how it all played out ya know, Tex was like "honey I want a man's truck", and his wife slapped him while holdin three kids and screamed "we aint gonna fit Tex" now get the manvan before I cut you off for another year!
exactly...honey, can i go fishing? "NO, you need to stay home and rub my feet, before you paint my toenails...did you put fuel in the megacab i letyou buy"?

im so glad i dont have a women bossin me around...however, ive decided my first marriage will be for money, 2nd for love!

brett
Old 08-24-2007 | 10:13 AM
Banned

exactly...honey, can i go fishing? "NO, you need to stay home and rub my feet, before you paint my toenails...did you put fuel in the megacab i letyou buy"?

im so glad i dont have a women bossin me around...however, ive decided my first marriage will be for money, 2nd for love!

brett
Did you hear that the Manvan is now the official suv of the WNBA.
Old 08-24-2007 | 10:17 AM
Banned

Did you hear that the Manvan is now the official suv of the WNBA.
oh god no! this is the first time i feel bad for manvaners then

well..im over it now!

the WNBA conversation would be something like this,
"honey, can we go to peir 1?",
"no honey we cant"
"but honey, i need to get some really cute stuff for out studio apartment"
"well honey, i need to get some razors for my legs and a new bra"
"oh honey, i need a new bra too"
"do you want to get matching ones"

brett
Old 08-24-2007 | 10:26 AM
Banned

Hahahaha pier 1, funny thing i really actually know a "couple" that drivers a maxivan, and they always have a huge bag of trailmix.
Old 08-24-2007 | 10:30 AM
Banned

are they hot?

brett
Old 08-24-2007 | 10:35 AM
Banned

are they hot?

brett
ummm no not even close, but that would be soooo cool if they were
Old 08-24-2007 | 04:56 PM
Chapter President

I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard you 2. My stomach hurts!!
Old 08-24-2007 | 05:34 PM

Dang it JD, you're freakin me out, thats the second time this week you've been right on the money. ARE YOU STALKING ME???? You have my house wired??? HHHHEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP. JD's a manvan stalker
Old 08-24-2007 | 05:36 PM
Chapter President

I bet those 2 are a hoot with a couple beers in them. can see Brett now, ridin in on his huffy with cooler and boom box bungy corded to the rear basket.

Quick Reply: DTR Megacab Club