3rd Generation Ram - Non Drivetrain - All Years Talk about the 2003 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

DTR Megacab Club

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2007 | 11:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just walked back to my hotel room from river walk in San Antonio, and saw 2 sweet jacked up white megas side by side in a nearby parking lot. You guys really don't mess around down here!
Old 05-18-2007 | 08:45 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by JD Dearden

Oh wow you guys our goin out on dates now.
we will call you next time JD
Old 05-18-2007 | 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by mkivbren
Just walked back to my hotel room from river walk in San Antonio, and saw 2 sweet jacked up white megas side by side in a nearby parking lot. You guys really don't mess around down here!
Bigger in Texas, Better in a Dodge!!!
Old 05-19-2007 | 12:49 AM

WELL... no one answered my question but since i have a VIN and truck is on her way... i guess i can be member 92 of the megacab club... if thats alright with the founders??
Old 05-19-2007 | 12:52 AM

Originally Posted by jtalaiver
WELL... no one answered my question but since i have a VIN and truck is on her way... i guess i can be member 92 of the megacab club... if thats alright with the founders??
you got it!... just put it in your sig
Old 05-19-2007 | 12:57 AM

awesome!! thanks man... btw ***** already ordering the parts to make ur whistler intake thats the first mod thats goin on my truck (aside from gauges and all that entails)
Old 05-19-2007 | 01:58 AM

awesome!! thanks man... btw ***** already ordering the parts to make ur whistler intake thats the first mod thats goin on my truck (aside from gauges and all that entails)
cool man...let me know if you need anything/help..
Old 05-19-2007 | 05:23 AM

Well I have PMed back and forth with a few people: Dwiggs and Shane (luvnacummns)

I needed some advice on backupcam and possible tailgate handle flip... so dwiggs dropped some knowledge on me

Then my other big one was gauge selection (as in did i need boost, pyro, trans, fuel, etc.) and placement... and i asked shane cause i saw his plethora of gauges...

***** i have been quietly lurking your whistler thread cause... yea its awesome!!! i sent an email to my fiancee and brother with a link to the video you made featuring the straight pipe and whistler...my fiancee asked if I was ordering a truck with a jet engine but thought the whistle was awesome!!

when it comes time to fab the intake I will let ya know!! My brother has some awesome welders at this automotive shop at his engineering school so I might get them to do my bung work for me... as well as the straight piping... i can weld but i am teh suck...

Now a question I do have regarding the straight pipage... My truck is coming equipped with Bluetec... will going straight pipe jack all that up? i dunno... im going to move slowly on that as i get more research done... thanks!!
Old 05-19-2007 | 07:01 AM
Banned

Well I have PMed back and forth with a few people: Dwiggs and Shane (luvnacummns)

I needed some advice on backupcam and possible tailgate handle flip... so dwiggs dropped some knowledge on me

Then my other big one was gauge selection (as in did i need boost, pyro, trans, fuel, etc.) and placement... and i asked shane cause i saw his plethora of gauges...

***** i have been quietly lurking your whistler thread cause... yea its awesome!!! i sent an email to my fiancee and brother with a link to the video you made featuring the straight pipe and whistler...my fiancee asked if I was ordering a truck with a jet engine but thought the whistle was awesome!!

when it comes time to fab the intake I will let ya know!! My brother has some awesome welders at this automotive shop at his engineering school so I might get them to do my bung work for me... as well as the straight piping... i can weld but i am teh suck...

Now a question I do have regarding the straight pipage... My truck is coming equipped with Bluetec... will going straight pipe jack all that up? i dunno... im going to move slowly on that as i get more research done... thanks!!

I beleive on the new 6.7 you can straight pipe them after the dpf particulator because of the sensor's you can't go all out. But I don't know for sure I have read on other sites that guys have done it on ferd's and just tapped the piping and reinstalled the sensor's.. Have to do a little research on that. If I remember right someone in the 6.7L section was talking about it

SHane
Old 05-19-2007 | 07:14 AM

yea... i remember seeing someone mention it over there... i will keep an eye out... and thanks for any info in advance...
Old 05-19-2007 | 08:19 AM

Sorry about the delay I'm fallin down on the job Welcome to DTR Megacab Club!! I'll add ya to the roster.
Old 05-19-2007 | 08:42 AM

hey no worries at all... glad i am part o' the crew... i will def. post some pix once I get betsy in my driveway!!
Old 05-19-2007 | 10:41 AM

hey no worries at all... glad i am part o' the crew... i will def. post some pix once I get betsy in my driveway!!
Sounds good, lookin forward to seein her!!
Old 05-19-2007 | 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by txfiremedic
Sorry about the delay I'm fallin down on the job Welcome to DTR Megacab Club!! I'll add ya to the roster.
going to get jd to keep up with the roster
Old 05-20-2007 | 04:24 AM

Mega Cab Club

Add me to the Mega Cab club, just purchased the 2006 Dodge Megacab 2500 SLT.

What is the best intake system for this truck. I have heard some many different ones. Please send pictures if you have them.

Quick Reply: DTR Megacab Club