3rd Generation Ram - Non Drivetrain - All Years Talk about the 2003 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

Can anyone guess or ballpark the lift & ties in this truck

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2014, 05:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can anyone guess or ballpark the lift & ties in this truck

Hello y'all.. New guy here. Have similar rig & would like a similar lift. It looks as if it has a bit of rake, which I like on these single cabs. Now, in usually pretty good with the inet tech stuff but I can't see where to post pics. Give me a bit, I'll figure out how & I'll post some of my truck for a comparison. From there y'all could tell me what I need to add or subtract to or from the truck.
Thanks

the black one is what I want, the white is what I have. Its 4 up front nothing in rear, on 35''. Don't ask why... I have no clue..
Attached Thumbnails Can anyone guess or ballpark the lift & ties in this truck-afjlw_640480.jpg   Can anyone guess or ballpark the lift & ties in this truck-1402785935606.jpg  
Old 06-14-2014, 06:17 PM

I don't know, it looks the same to me. I'm looking at the space between the top of the tire and the fender. I think his looks different because he is running larger rims and has different tires.
Old 06-14-2014, 06:30 PM

I was kinda thinking that too.. I just keep obsessing over the fact that there is no lift in the rear of mine. Kinda seems like a bonehead setup to me. In all the trucks I've lifted I've always had at least 2 inches in the rear. I had a 2 door Tahoe once, bought a 6in & it ran 4 in the rear IIRC. Now I see most Dodge's that have 4 up front will have at least 2 in the rear. Now considering the fact that I like some rake, I've been eyeing the top gun's rear blocks, I just don't know which to get. My rear measures about an inch lower than the front, so I'm on the fence as to whether or not go 2.5 or 3. I eventually wasn't to do springs up front & get rid of the hack job spacers that are in there, but don't wasn't to end up chasing the rear all over again. Ya know what I mean..?
Old 06-19-2014, 07:21 PM

I'm running the Starter kit from Carli. That kit includes front springs, mini leaf pack for the rear which replaces the rear overload leaf, sway bar end links, and Bilstein shocks. I also added an adjustable track bar from Carli and Bilstein steering stabilizer.

My truck sits dead nut's level and the ride is much improved. over stock.