3rd Generation Ram - Non Drivetrain - All Years Talk about the 2003 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

Birth Announcement

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2002, 06:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Birth Announcement

Mr. and Mrs Boss Hog (aka Tom & Doris) are pleased to announce the birth of their new daughter, "Smoke" who was pronounced as "F" status on 11/5/02. Smoke measured 227 inchs and weight in at a health 7012 lbs. Baby is doing well and is expected to be home by Thanksgiving. Parents are having a drink and wondering how they will pay the hospital ;D ;D ;D
Old 11-06-2002, 08:08 PM

Re:Birth Announcement

Mom and Dad, Congrats! My little baby weighed in at 7080 with a full tummy.
Old 11-06-2002, 09:48 PM

&quot;Click&quot; (glasses clinking with Tom and Doris)<br><br>Congrats to the new parents!<br><br>Now, for the delivery, hope it is easy on Doris <br><br>Hunter
Old 11-06-2002, 11:43 PM

Boss, you say Mom and Dad are doing fine. That must have been a long and difficult dellivery with such a large youngin. Congrats to the parents and regards to the mother for such a heroic effort on her part.
Old 11-07-2002, 05:48 AM

Outstanding. ;D<br><br>I'll tell ya - it's the long ride home from the hospital that gets wearing. Maybe two weeks?<br><br>Best to y'all<br>Bill
Old 11-07-2002, 06:09 AM

Guys, Thanks for the best wishes! I still can't believe I'm this excited/nervous about a new truck. I believe I have purchased about twelve new vehicles in my time starting with a grey '69 Plymouth Road Runner ;D up through my current white '01 GMC Sierra 1500 :P and I have never felt like this. <br><br>The Anxious Hog<br><br>PS Looking at my color choices over the years I have to conclude that I'm not a very colorful charater.<br><br>
Old 11-07-2002, 02:12 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts

Well isn't this grand. Everyone around here is getting pregnant. I wonder if we have all been drinking diesel fuel? ??? Or, maybe it is the fumes? [undecided]<br><br>Congrats man. Be sure to take lots of vitamins - - you will need them to have the strength to pass over all that money upon delivery. It is not cheap these days.<br><br>By the way, how are you guys coming in so heavy? Mine was just under 7? Oh, are you 4x4? <br><br>Bob<br><br>
Old 11-07-2002, 09:00 PM

ha, mine is suppose to come in at 7567#, he's a big boy. Shipping out tomarrow, need his own train car probably
Old 11-08-2002, 06:09 AM

FiverBob,<br> Yes, its a 4x4. I have not owned a 4x2 since . . . ??? well I can't rember. Slippery boat ramps and mountain property in Colorado will make a believer out of anyone <br> Did you ever post any pictures? Latter,<br>The Boss Hog<br>
Old 11-08-2002, 10:15 AM

[quote author=The Boss Hog link=board=17;threadid=6708;start=0#63884 date=1036757392]<br>FiverBob,<br> Yes, its a 4x4. I have not owned a 4x2 since . . . ??? well I can't rember. Slippery boat ramps and mountain property in Colorado will make a believer out of anyone <br> Did you ever post any pictures? Latter,<br>The Boss Hog<br><br>[/quote]<br><br>I sort of forgot about them hills in Colorado - - been in Florida too long. <br><br>I have not posted any pics yet - - she is still naked. I don't want Jack getting mad at me posting pics of naked ladies. When I get my camera back from my son I will get a pic up. <br><br>I was somewhat surprised at the weights. Mine is dually loaded, but not a 4 x 4. Did not know that could make such a difference.<br><br>Bob
Old 11-08-2002, 04:44 PM

Boss, Utah was sayin,&quot; it's the long ride home from the hospital that gets wearing. Maybe two weeks?&quot; He's talkin 'bout the short ride, mine took the long way, some 6 weeks. Hope no one else has to wait on an over-due delivery like that.
Something strange here we talk 'bout our baby bein borned, then two to some weeks later we're waitin for its delivery. This is some sort of messed up sex education class we've all been takin. I guess the women could straighten us out here, maybe.

The Boss Hog, Doesn't this waitn drive you Crayzee!!!!
Old 11-11-2002, 04:27 PM

Speaking of going crazy &quot;Smoke&quot; was pronounced &quot;KZ&quot; as of the 5th. ;D ;D ;D Unfortunately, I soiled myself again :P The Hog Boss says I'm going to have to stop doing that or do my own laundry <br><br>Just for laughs, I went to the Dodge website and checked out the inventory at the local dealership. Imagine my surprise when I saw Smoke listed there!. They must put up the window stickers as soon as they are invoiced. Did anyone else find their truck listed on their dearlers inventory?<br><br>Latter,<br>The Boss Hog<br><br>
Old 11-11-2002, 04:39 PM

Hmmm, don't see mine listed. I wouldn't think that they would list them until they take delivery.
Old 11-11-2002, 06:22 PM

Saw mine listed a week ago, but still no stork in sight :'(
Old 11-11-2002, 06:40 PM

[quote author=The Boss Hog link=board=17;threadid=6708;start=0#65232 date=1037053666]<br>Speaking of going crazy &quot;Smoke&quot; was pronounced &quot;KZ&quot; as of the 5th. ;D ;D ;D Unfortunately, I soiled myself again :P The Hog Boss says I'm going to have to stop doing that or do my own laundry <br>The Boss Hog [/quote]<br><br>Man, I hope that truck gets in soon. Those diapers are gonna run out before we get you in that sucker. I just don't understand this - - I didn't act that way. ;D ;D<br><br>Smilin'Bob

Quick Reply: Birth Announcement