3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Xzillaraider vs. Ramifier

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2005, 06:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm sure there were many "complaints" about him
I'd put money on money being the main reason he's outta here. When one person makes another lose money they get upset and if they have the power to do something about it, they did...oooops I mean they do.
Old 04-26-2005, 07:40 PM

Xzillaraider vs Bully Dog

I'm a new CTD owner and have just joined DTR. Great info and very useful. I've been looking, learning and lurking.

RE: Kyle Graham-heluva a good guy and great prices. Having just begun to deal with him, I was sortof shocked to hear this male cow excrement about him.

I'm gonna be staying in touch with him and happy to see (from what I'm reading) that alot of others will be too!

I just put in my Quad-100HP which replaced a Bully Dog Power Pup. SOTP feels like about the same power but the Quad is so much smoother which makes me feel better about breaking something. On the 100HP setting on the Pup, the power seemed to come in harder, earlier.

Man, after reading some of these threads, you guys are getting me nervous about not having any guages...yet.

Tom
Old 04-26-2005, 07:45 PM

Re: Xzillaraider vs Bully Dog

Originally posted by tstc
I'm a new CTD owner and have just joined DTR. Great info and very useful. I've been looking, learning and lurking.

RE: Kyle Graham-heluva a good guy and great prices. Having just begun to deal with him, I was sortof shocked to hear this male cow excrement about him.

I'm gonna be staying in touch with him and happy to see (from what I'm reading) that alot of others will be too!

I just put in my Quad-100HP which replaced a Bully Dog Power Pup. SOTP feels like about the same power but the Quad is so much smoother which makes me feel better about breaking something. On the 100HP setting on the Pup, the power seemed to come in harder, earlier.

Man, after reading some of these threads, you guys are getting me nervous about not having any guages...yet.

Tom
Tom,I would get some gauges installed ASAP,if I were you.When you have a HP box gauges are a must .coobie
Old 04-26-2005, 07:51 PM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
OK. To those who need to be reminded,
Admin Bashing section is in the Site Suggestions Forum.

Keep it on topic please.