3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Xzillaraider vs. Ramifier

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2005, 05:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Xzillaraider vs. Ramifier

I have been interested in trying the Xzillaraider
just wondering if any of you guys who have installed the Xzilla used to have the Ramifier and could offer some comparisons for me
I REALLY want to try it just dont want to feel like I wasted my money when I put it on. I know it is good just want to know if it is that much better
Thanks
Old 04-05-2005, 06:35 PM

the Xzillaraider comes with a 30 day money back so if it isn't what you expected or not enough difference for the cash you can get your money back. Just a thought.
Old 04-06-2005, 09:29 AM

I think Dennis at TS would do the same. It appears that they are very comparable boxes. Each offering a little different technology, but achieveing very similar results. Quad is touting "On Demand" technology that is supposed to delivery super smooth power depending on load conditions. Dennis offers a product that has infinite adjustability and has already been release for a while with a good track record. The both use pressure as the main mode of hp gain. The Ramifier also uses boost fooling to get the rest. Quad does some boost fooling and minor timing to get the rest. Quad appears to use more vehicle inputs than anyone else out there...the reason behind his smooth power delivery.
Old 04-06-2005, 10:36 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The quad box is extremely simple to install, and modifies pressure, timing, and duration. I'm not sure about the Ramifier, but the quad box is smooth as butter.
Old 04-20-2005, 01:32 PM
Banned

Coobie just picked up a Quad XZILLARAIDER from me and he has been running the Ramifier maybe he can report results it will be delivered on friday so look for his posts this weekend
Old 04-20-2005, 07:11 PM

Originally posted by Kyle Graham
Coobie just picked up a Quad XZILLARAIDER from me and he has been running the Ramifier maybe he can report results it will be delivered on friday so look for his posts this weekend
Kyle is correct,I have been running the TS adjustable ramifier for about 2 months,no complaints.I wanted to try out the new Xzillaraider race version on my 2004.The Quad box is going to delivered this friday.I will have it installed by monday of next week (I hope)I will post my results then.I also want to add,it was a very nice experience buying from Kyle Graham,he was very helpful and very up front to deal with,thanks again Kyle.coobie
Old 04-25-2005, 10:59 AM

http://www.tdr1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129039

Guess I'll be next on the "banned list"
Old 04-25-2005, 05:11 PM

Originally posted by Kyle Graham
Hey Kyle.I installed my quad box today runs great.Look at my post I made early today.Question what is this Banned Stuff next to your name?Just curious?I hope thats not true..coobie
Old 04-25-2005, 05:24 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally posted by coobie
Hey Kyle.Question what is this Banned Stuff next to your name?Just curious?I hope thats not true..coobie
Yes sir it is true, he was caught violating vendor rules by sending PM's to potential customers without being asked to. It clearly states in the Vendor rules that they will be banned no questions asked if they violate this rule.

These forums are set up for our members and guests to be able to find information on their Cummins powered trucks, not as a personal place for a vendor to spam for customers. Kyle knew this as I dealt with him multiple times over his aggressive sales tactics.

He was warned several times by both myself and Jack and sent a copy of the rules so he could make him self aware of them. No excuse for this kind of behavior, and it will not be tolerated from any vendor. When member's make complaints as happened in Kyles case, they are investigated and if the violation is found to be valid, they are banned from the site.

Sad situation Kyle loses out on the advertising, and DTR loses out on the advertising dollars.

Members should not have to be subjected to unscrupulous sales methods by an over zealous vendor, who is willing to do anything to make a sale. Bad enough that we all receive spam in our email accounts, we don't need them in our personal messages here as well.

We won't accept a vendors cash and turn a blind eye while he irratates members in the pursuit of a dollar, not now....not ever.
Old 04-25-2005, 05:40 PM

Originally posted by Lary Ellis (Top)

Yes sir it is true, he was caught violating vendor rules by sending PM's to potential customers without being asked to. It clearly states in the Vendor rules that they will be banned no questions asked if they violate this rule.

These forums are set up for our members and guests to be able to find information on their Cummins powered trucks, not as a personal place for a vendor to spam for customers. Kyle knew this as I dealt with him multiple times over his aggressive sales tactics.

He was warned several times by both myself and Jack and sent a copy of the rules so he could make him self aware of them. No excuse for this kind of behavior, and it will not be tolerated from any vendor. When member's make complaints as happened in Kyles case, they are investigated and if the violation is found to be valid, they are banned from the site.

Sad situation Kyle loses out on the advertising, and DTR loses out on the advertising dollars.

Members should not have to be subjected to unscrupulous sales methods by an over zealous vendor, who is willing to do anything to make a sale. Bad enough that we all receive spam in our email accounts, we don't need them in our personal messages here as well.

We won't accept a vendors cash and turn a blind eye while he irratates members in the pursuit of a dollar, not now....not ever.
Gee larry,I sure am sad to hear that news about Kyle Graham.I think he is a stand up guy to do business with,IMHO.The dealings that I had with Kyle were first rate,to say the least.Again I am sadden by this news about Mr.Graham.coobie.
Old 04-25-2005, 05:49 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally posted by coobie
Gee larry,I sure am sad to hear that news about Kyle Graham.I think he is a stand up guy to do business with,IMHO.The dealings that I had with Kyle were first rate,to say the least.Again I am sadden by this news about Mr.Graham.coobie.
I also am saddened by it, Even though I had a lot of problems dealing with Kyle business wise, I think he is a decent guy and never really intended to do anything wrong. He just let himself get carried away chasing the dollar.

I wish him success in his future business dealings, and hopefully he will learn from this.
Old 04-25-2005, 08:58 PM

To Bad Kyle was great to deal with.
Those that complained about Kyle should be very carefull they dont get there TAILS Slammed in thier truck doors, while entering or exiting
Old 04-25-2005, 09:40 PM

Originally posted by Pull U 2
Good thing I have his # on file. Great guy, very helpful, and great prices.
Second that...
Old 04-26-2005, 09:08 AM

We won't accept a vendors cash and turn a blind eye while he irratates members in the pursuit of a dollar, not now....not ever. [/B]
Thank You

Quick Reply: Xzillaraider vs. Ramifier