3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

WooHoo!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2006, 03:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WooHoo!!!!!

Getting ready to drive down to Tim's to drop my truck off. I'm getting the full DTT treatment on the trans and while he's got it I decided to get the injectors done by DonM!
I'm also selling my almost new Van Aaken C3.2 and Quadzilla boxes and going to a TST/EZ stack. I will also need a Race anti defueler. That should put me where I want to be powerwise and then I swear I'm done!
I can't believe how much I've spent on the truck over the past few months but I love this truck and I may as well have it the way I want it. The way I figure it, I'm going to do all these things eventually so why not do it all now since I have the means, instead of waiting till everything costs more!! I just told the wife that I could have either gotten a brand new truck or spend that $$$ on parts for this one. She bought into it!!
Now the bad part. I get to drive the Father-in-law's mid 90s Toyota Camry till Tim's done with the truck! I guess it's better than renting a car though....
Old 02-25-2006, 03:38 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
[QUOTE=Dodgezilla] That should put me where I want to be powerwise and then I swear I'm done!

Yeah, Right! That's a good one Zilla!

Congrats on the Tranny an injectors. Im jealous! I have heard that Tim is one of the best.

I recently spoke with a tranny man down here in TX and DTT is probably the way im going to go too......but I gotta wait a while on some more dough.

Keep us informed.
Old 02-25-2006, 06:55 AM

Congratulations. Just think, it will be like getting a new truck once it is finished.
Old 02-25-2006, 08:19 AM

D'zilla, I'm sure when Tim is done with your truck it will be much better than any new truck, tell us all about it next week. DonM make sure those injectors will be able to handle D'zilla's twins....oh ya I forgot that's it right. ks
Old 02-25-2006, 08:45 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Cool!
One day my setup is going to be the EZ stacked with the VA C3.2 and Quadzilla's soon to be announced timing module.
After that I will be replacing the smoked clutch and burned up turbo.

MikeyB
Old 02-25-2006, 11:02 AM

Man! Don't even talk to me about twins!!! I honestly think I will be good to go after all this is done. I need a break!
Of course, I get to Tim's shop and he pulls up in a shiny new 06 Laramie CTD and I immediately started to drool...... No way I can get rid of mine now though.......