3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Why isn't the Smarty advertised that much?

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 05:39 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by stock600
wich is what the smarty. is that what you are talking about.
can someone decipher this one for me?

brett
Old 11-06-2007, 05:43 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by rustyshakelford
can someone decipher this one for me?

brett
Yeah, I didn't know if he was talking to me so I just kept my hands in my lap. I wouldn't know where to start!!!
Old 11-06-2007, 08:05 PM

I WAS TALKING TO, stroke this 07 , comment he said , he liked having something no ones heard of. i at least thought - i ask if he was talking about the smarty, speaking of SMARTY. [decifer] SMARTY PANTS.
im really surprised no ones mentined a smarty verse ppe race that i challenged ealier. every one of us guys use short hand, abriv., misspelled words, improper wording, all of the above , as long as you understand the point the persons making -dont comment on the mistakes. who cares its not grammer class. i see these mistakes all the time on here and wouldnt think of bringing it up , sorry to bring this up but it irritated me.
Old 11-06-2007, 08:27 PM

Would you like me to tell you. Nope want go there, it must be a smarty thing. I can roll with the punches, but would rather not. Whats wrong with staying on topic? Unicef ?
Old 11-06-2007, 08:44 PM
Administrator

Received 52 Likes on 50 Posts
O.K. guys, I am only going to say this ONCE!

Lets keep the insulting remarks to yourselves and stay on topic here or we are going to close this one!

-----------------
John_P (Admin.)
Old 11-06-2007, 08:51 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by John_P
O.K. guys, I am only going to say this ONCE!

Lets keep the insulting remarks to yourselves and stay on topic here or we are going to close this one!

-----------------
John_P (Admin.)

i agree, and for once wasnt trying to insult anyone. i honestly had no idea what so ever of the message Stock600 was attemping to convey to the fellow members and thru the pm system apparantly i found out i wasnt the only one confused!! sorry for the drama, im going to drink my sorrows away now

brett
Old 11-06-2007, 08:52 PM
Banned

I have yet to try the PPE against Smarty but have run BDDL, Smarty and Diablo at track an Smarty was by far the fastest on my truck. If someone has a PPE for 06 I'll be glad to give it a shot and report my finding. sory barryp if i mispeld sumtin r didnt use cap letrs gues ur an engish techr i c u corectn pepl speln mor than once
Old 11-06-2007, 08:56 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
No harm intended at all. Just got a little confused earlier.
Old 11-06-2007, 08:57 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by XtremeFlow
I have yet to try the PPE against Smarty but have run BDDL, Smarty and Diablo at track an Smarty was by far the fastest on my truck. If someone has a PPE for 06 I'll be glad to give it a shot and report my finding. sory barryp if i mispeld sumtin r didnt use cap letrs gues ur an engish techr i c u corectn pepl speln mor than once
someone is trying to cause problems^^^^^^

and its john p, not barry p...i dont think hes going to take to kindly to that

brett
Old 11-06-2007, 09:01 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by rustyshakelford
someone is trying to cause problems^^^^^^

and its john p, not barry p...i dont think hes going to take to kindly to that

brett
Nope was directed o barryp guess his post was deleted.
Old 11-06-2007, 09:02 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by XtremeFlow
Nope was directed o barryp guess his post was deleted.
uh oh!! must of been something bad!!

brett
Old 11-06-2007, 09:59 PM

XtremeFlow were are you in texas, we need to try this out. Also are you a stick truck or auto, it would be great to see what happens. I have no question the smarty is a great product, would never have something bad to say about it, i only now what i read and most of it is good. But sounds like no one knows about ppe id like to find out which way it goes. Around town everyone i know in the 6 speed dodges run bddl or pred. and maybe one guy has another programmer of some kind. ive run them all for the past year over and over, we ussualy do like a 50mph start in 5th, theres no compairson. But i will say of all that ive run the b.dog ran the best. I want some Smarty! And remember guys this is out of good taste, im not hatein, hatin, hating, hateing [go for it boys] on smarty at all so go easy on my PPE.
Old 11-06-2007, 10:06 PM
Banned

Xtremeflow is my dealer and close friend. His truck is a 06 single cab 4wd auto, we have both tried all three programers and they all worked the same way smarty was best by landslide, then diablo, then bullydog (still have faith in buddy) but smarty is insane. We would love to try out a ppe we are located in cleveland, tx about 60miles north of houston off of highway 59. We have a really fast 6spd truck that is insane from a role and he is running a custom bullydog tune we also have several of those if you would like to come down and do some playing around one weekend we'd be more then happy to do some tinkering with ya. However our trucks your ppe wont work wrong year.
Old 11-06-2007, 10:14 PM

Haha, yea I was referring to the Smarty; nobody has heard of it around here until I tell them about it...then the typical remark is something to the effect of "Bullydogs the best chip for the Dodges..." I was confused as to what/who was being referred to before also, but kinda figured it was to me...

If someone around here had a PPE Race, Id try it, just as a comparison to Smarty. Dont know that Id buy one unless I bought another truck, because as far as I can see, Smarty is stayin on this one...I think PPE has some pretty good stuff available though, if I didnt have Smarty Id be running that instead.
Old 11-06-2007, 10:17 PM
Banned

Their is no ppe hot available for us 06-07 guys YET talked to them today about a ppe for a 03-06 6.0l ford we aquired downloader not the truck, and happend to ask them about hot version and they said a few more months.

Quick Reply: Why isn't the Smarty advertised that much?