3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

why cant compants just ship when promised!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2009, 05:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cLAYH
Just a heads up, always try to order with a credit card. If you are screwed over on an order that you paid with a credit card and contact your credit card company regarding it they will often credit the money back to your card. The credit card company almost always backs their customer and it falls to the retailer to prove otherwise.

When I was in tech school for my HD ticket another student ordered a replacment rear end for his car and had it shipped direct to the school. Was told on the phone that they had opened it and inspected it and gaureenteed it was good with a 30day money back. When it arrieved it was obvious no one had cracked the cover so we opened it up and found chipped teeth. He called the wrecker back and they refused to take it back or refund his money.

On the advice of the insrtuctor he contacted his CC company and told them the story. They told him to send proof of return shipping for the axle and they would refund his money. He sent it back(collect), forwarded the paper work to the credit card company and within 2 weeks had the credit on his card balance.

If you've been stiffed on an item you paid for with a credit card call your company and see what they can do for you.
that's some good information right there
Old 01-02-2009, 08:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have been waiting on a shift **** from Geno's since december 15th, they have told my wife 3 times they have shipped it to no avail! Finally called them again today and said they just shipped it today, turns out they are in georgia and i'n in kentucky, heck its only 6 hrs i could have drove and got it by now!