3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

What would you do if your wife?

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2008, 09:35 AM
Chapter President

Location: misplaced Idahoan stuck in Albuquerque, Roughneckin on RIG 270
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Adam,

bet you a bill that it take longer than 10 days!
Old 09-26-2008, 09:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hell, my wife hit the garage door frame. I laughed. After asking her a few times later if needed to start parking her tahoe the fun drained away real fast if you know what I mean.
Old 09-26-2008, 09:56 AM
Chapter President

sometimes them gals don't have much of a sense of humor! LOL
Old 09-26-2008, 11:33 AM

I dont let my wife drive anything new for at least a month that I buy now nor does she wants too. This is because the last two vehicles I bought she or someone else has hit. First one was a new Dodge Avenger someone pulled away from a curb and pow. The second one was she backed out of the carport and took off the passenger mirror. Like everyone says "Family First" you can replace a truck, car, or what have you but you cant replace a life.
Old 09-26-2008, 05:34 PM

Divorce!!!! J/k
Old 09-26-2008, 05:53 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just be glad she is ok. My wife got re-ended in the chev half ton we had and she thought I was going to be mad. First and last thing I asked was, "are YOU ok", she was and all is well.

Things were lots better after that , although she was really mad at them, pretty funny!!!!
Old 09-26-2008, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by cbrahs
Adam,

bet you a bill that it take longer than 10 days!
You are ON!!!!!
Old 09-26-2008, 10:38 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Might be a good time to ask for twin turbo's
Old 09-26-2008, 11:17 PM

I would tell my wife to go on a diet and not lean against my truck! Just joking Grizz, but the best thing to do is keep your sense of humor.
Old 09-26-2008, 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by BgBlkTrk
I would tell my wife to go on a diet and not lean against my truck! Just joking Grizz, but the best thing to do is keep your sense of humor.
I think it's more like don't lean on your rig Grizz..........LOL

I'm not fat I just have big bones.....
Old 09-27-2008, 12:05 AM
Chapter President

ya his wife is tiny.

Don't know how she puts up with his crap! LOL
Old 09-27-2008, 02:56 AM

I can't say I would be as calm as you guys, probably the reason why I absolutly refuse to let anyone drive my truck, my bro once drove it 30 feet as a joke and I yelled at him pretty good Reason is, my dads had his truck for just over a year and already tore up a rim and his box is about to be repainted for the SECOND time, and my bros truck isn't much better. I would absolutely freak if it was my truck, as soon as it got out of the shop it would be for sale, I would never look at it the same. I work to dang hard keeping it looking good for someone to carelessly bang it up, accident or not.

Also how are they fixing that dent in the cab? New cab? There is no way you can pull that, the only thing I could think they are doing would be filling it in or cutting it out, but both are so i'm curious about what they are going to do.
Old 09-27-2008, 03:50 AM

Who cares it's just a truck. Now that the body is thrashed go have fun in it before you get it painted and go back to a hiway queen.
Old 09-27-2008, 06:06 AM

Originally Posted by 2rowdy
Hell, my wife hit the garage door frame. I laughed. After asking her a few times later if needed to start parking her tahoe the fun drained away real fast if you know what I mean.
My wife did the same darn thing!!! She's backed into the drive way on her side millions of times with her Durango, then just one time BAAAAMMMMM!!!! I was home when it happened, I thought start of earthquake, big one!! It hit and stopped, wow then something told me to go to front of house. She was looking at her Durango, I opened the door THEN I saw what the 'earthquake' was. I still haven't fixed the garage so it's a constant reminder, that was 2 yrs. ago.
Old 09-27-2008, 06:18 AM

Originally Posted by Mocho
I can't say I would be as calm as you guys, probably the reason why I absolutly refuse to let anyone drive my truck, my bro once drove it 30 feet as a joke and I yelled at him pretty good Reason is, my dads had his truck for just over a year and already tore up a rim and his box is about to be repainted for the SECOND time, and my bros truck isn't much better. I would absolutely freak if it was my truck, as soon as it got out of the shop it would be for sale, I would never look at it the same. I work to dang hard keeping it looking good for someone to carelessly bang it up, accident or not.

Also how are they fixing that dent in the cab? New cab? There is no way you can pull that, the only thing I could think they are doing would be filling it in or cutting it out, but both are so i'm curious about what they are going to do.
I feel the same way. When I buy a brand new truck, I'm very careful where I park even. The 1st door ding and I get p*****. You feel like someone just, crap I can't even describe it. After that, I just don't even want it. My last truck I had for 14 months and it was still perfect til some one at work put his door into mine. I didn't see it til the next day before going to work, didn't see the actual thing but I wasn't anywhere else for it to have happened.

Quick Reply: What would you do if your wife?