3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Uninstalled my bully dog

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2007, 12:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sounds like just about anytime here has had a problem with there programmer Bully Dog has at the least made an attempt to fix it in some way. I know i had a problem with my Triple Dog about 2 months ago and the guy that picked the phone had my truck back up on the road in about 15 mins and i was 300 miles from no where. So i am nothing but smiles with mine.
Old 01-19-2007, 01:02 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Little03
Hey guys i need some help here, I uninstalled my bully dog triple dog today and took out my Dr. performance thingy, and now my truck's check engine light came on but its only the map sensor causing this i already scanned my truck. But now im only getting 10 psi of boost out of my factory trubo with disconnected waste gate, and i was going to my buddys house pulling a hill and i could only do 40kmh with my foot right to the floor boards.

thanks for help guys.
Did you put the stock plug back into the data link cable, and check the map sensor plug connection? If they're both good, then plug in the downloader to the OBD II port and clear the code(s).
You should be good to go after that.
Cheers
Mike
###