3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

TS Ramifier vs. Xzillaraider

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2005, 08:27 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by cquestad
Lightman...how is it the most code free of ANY box out there?

That is a bold statement.

I have had/tried...

VA CP3.1 - Never one code.
VA CP3.2 - Never one code....I don't think I have EVER heard of ANY VA codes.
Edge EZ - Never one code
Old Quad 0-50-100 and 0-50-Race - No Codes...but did not work.
Ramifier - Never one code
TST soft program - 1 Crank code...never st my high idle at 1100 agin...no issues
TST twins program - Never one code

I have about 60k total on individual and combinations of the above.

I have witnessed...on 600's

Edge Juice - Never one code
Ramifier - Never one code
BDDL - Never one code

There are lots of "code free" options.
Ahh CQ, my favorite devil's advocate Who said ANY? I said adjustable boxes, and was speaking in the context of the latest attractive choices. Not many people that are going for just one box are gonna get the VA boxes or EZ - they have been surpassed in performance/features. The TST has notoriously caused problems on people's trucks - while some can magically run it with no problems. BDDLs set codes for the skim key and sometimes others, although they seem to perform. I don't know much about the Ramifier. Also the fact that you personally haven't had codes with the abovementioned boxes doesn't mean much. That's just one truck. Furthermore - so what if it's a bold statement? I think it's pretty accurate based on the above information and see no restriction on the site from posting opinions...
Old 06-21-2005, 08:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by CETANE
What a discussion!

Alright, well it looks as if there are pros and cons with the companies service. Now to the topic? I am not interested in stacking mods and would like to purchase either the Ramifier or the Quadzilla Xzillaraider "standard".....I have received one awesome PM from a member on here ...and thanks for your help again...

The true question is ...which box is overall the best power, reliability, and safest for the truk!

Keep on truckin'
If I was to go with ONLY ONE box, - I would do it based upon features...

Like maybe my tranny guy says my auto can hold only about 30 extra hp... I like to have a **** that is a pre-determined amount of gain. - I like the Quadzilla for that fact

And the Quad has timing that is much more precise based upon that it monitor through the dataport, IMO - Better milage I would think

And BTW, the bypass plug thingy is a great idea, you think I like taking off my whole TST PMCR when I want to try a new fancy program?

If your taking a vote - count mine towards quadzilla

(are you ever through ST.louis?)
Old 06-22-2005, 10:11 AM

If I was to do it again, I would probably get a Quad instead of the Ramifier. There is nothing wrong with my Ramifer, but I am WAG'ing that they really crank up the pressure and my EGT temps are considerbably higher then what my Edge EZ produced.

So another vote for a Quad (with the Ramifer being my second choice).

Good luck and have fun,
Dave
Old 06-22-2005, 10:30 AM

Dennis has made his max rail pressure data available to anyone that asks. Give him a call and he will discuss it till you are content. The Ramifier makes way more power than an EZ so the temps should be expected to be higher.