3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

TS Ramifier vs. Xzillaraider

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2005, 09:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TS Ramifier vs. Xzillaraider

Alright guages are finally on the way ....(boost and Pyro)

Anyone running the TS Ramifier (adjustable) 100 HP? How will this box perform for me for MPG? If so, what are any other pros/cons...

Same question for the Quadzilla (standard) box....pros and cons...

I am interested in only running one or the other ....I was looking at the Power Pup but it seems as if a lot of people are selling them....

Any feedback much appreciated....
Old 06-16-2005, 07:12 PM

i vote for the ramifier,which is now the power play .stacks very nice with my pup and timing loop tst cr
Old 06-16-2005, 09:48 PM

I have the Quadzilla standard box in my truck, and I wouldn't trade it for nothing! The power is awesome! Its simple to install and it works great. I think that my mpg are somewhere around 21.5 to 22.5 at 75 mph. That is with a 4x4 and 4.11 gears though. I don't even know if that is good or not, but thats what I get. Hope that this helped.
Old 06-17-2005, 08:55 AM

Remeber...pressure boxes render the overhead useless...the sometimes make it up to 5 mpg or so off.

How many miles per tank do you see at 22 mpg?
Old 06-17-2005, 11:03 AM

That I am not sure about, I didn't even think about the overhead being off a little. I haven't actually calculated it out yet. That is something that I need to do though cause I would like to know what the real mpg are. Thanks for reminding me of that!
Old 06-17-2005, 12:20 PM

If you are filling up around 500 or so soon after you light comes on...

16.5 mpg MAX.
Old 06-17-2005, 03:56 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Maybe coobie will chime in...he had a ramifier and switched to a xzillaraider and likes it a lot more as far as I know. I love mine.
Old 06-17-2005, 04:59 PM

I would like to know why he likes it more too?

The Ramifier never throws any codes, gets installed backwards, or causes anyone to post trouble shooting questions on the forum?

TS also returns emails and phone messages...
Old 06-17-2005, 05:58 PM

Originally posted by cquestad
TS also returns emails and phone messages...
And Quad doesn't?
They return the above and post replies on the forums.
Old 06-17-2005, 06:18 PM

He is upset because I have not returned his message about donating some stuff to him for an article or something? I am not even sure what it is for. I told him I would do soemthing for him, but at the moment it is not at the top of my list. Maybe it should be? I don't think you will ever find a customer to parrot your thoughts.

https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/...light=ramifier

And for those that want a fair comparison by an unbiased customer:

https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/...ier#post648042

Hope that helps.

Quad
Old 06-17-2005, 06:55 PM

Quad not biased...just can't believe how unprofessional you were to me.

You have not followed through with what you have said you would do. Never emailed back when you said you would. Did not deliver a product that worked when you committed to. You are aware of what it was for and who was involved.
You could have said no...you could have said that you were too busy. But you said you would do something...people were counting on your word and you let them down.

Funny how you quick you noticed me here...but not when people were calling in November for help (and were left high and dry) or early in the spring wondering what to do with the product that did not work or emailing the last couple of months hoping to work it out. Why are you paying so much attention to the forums? Is it because of trouble with your product?

I was really hoping that we could have worked this out...even if it was a simple no.

I really don't know why you bothered to post the three links above...guess I should post these then.

https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/...threadid=70218

https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/...threadid=68339

https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/...threadid=68270

https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/...threadid=67305

https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/...5&pagenumber=1

https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/...5&pagenumber=1

I fully expect to be slapped on the wrist by the admin for this...I am sorry.
My dearest appologies to all of the other members of the board.
Old 06-17-2005, 09:13 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally posted by qzilla
He is upset because I have not returned his message about donating some stuff to him for an article or something? I am not even sure what it is for. I told him I would do soemthing for him, but at the moment it is not at the top of my list. Maybe it should be? I don't think you will ever find a customer to parrot your thoughts.

And for those that want a fair comparison by an unbiased customer:

https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/...ier#post648042

Hope that helps.

Quad
Quad we talked to you back in October and you sent out two units for an article of a full blown build up for Four Wheeler. One unit would not let the truck start. The other one did hardly anything. We felt that its possible to have two bad boxes and dealt with it direct...and called you. Never got a reply. We sent the boxes back and still offered the opportunity. Somewhere, somehow the communication stopped. I called and emailed you with no reply so I left the boxes with Christian and he shipped them back and felt that we could still present the product, especially with the good reviews and customer service you are known for.

We were all perplexed with the situation. Mercury must've been in retrograde at the time because the project is still alive and is being finished in a few weeks and then its gone to Four Wheeler for print. There was more then these boxes that we encountered as issues to get this done and done right. Just so you know.

Scotty
Old 06-17-2005, 11:00 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
qzilla,

I'm a Ca State contractor and Ca law requires that I give a 100% refund on any job that I do that is not up to my customers expectations, due course involved, but I do have to give any unsatisfied customer a 100% refund. Consequently I watch very closely which vendor(s) I do business with!

Those vendors who will go the extra mile to make sure that EVERY customer is satisfied, have a customer support reputation, and will back their product with a money back if not satisfied gurantee are at the top of my list. I will only buy products from these type of vendors!

As I'm approached daily by vendors who promise this and that, but are not willing to put their money/time where their mouth is, or deliver on various promises. I've become very skeptical of those who promise me anything and then never follow through!

Where as I realize that this is a relatively small forum, 16 thousand + members, these are the people who use and report ANY type of malfunction with their vehicles for FREE in hopes that someone else may help, or avoid the same fate. These men and women are professional and they cannot afford amateur results!

I watch these forums to gleen knowledge from the end user of many different types of performance products and then decide which would be specific to my needs. You can bet I respect their sometimes harsh but always honest opinions!

Rick
Old 06-17-2005, 11:27 PM

Scotty and Christian,

I spoke with Scotty a long time ago. I knew they were doing some sort of write up, so I let my sales guys send them a couple of the old boxes. Yes the new ones are 1000% times better, but at the time that is what we had. They were sent for FREE in case anyone did not see that. At some point they did not work for you? I don't why or when or how, maybe that was my fault. To the best of my memory several months later when we released the new boxes I get an email that says the old ones don't work can we do something with the new ones. Yes. So the next email says can you build a custom one and then get us a normal one, we are sending the old ones back. Great. I hand it over to someone I figure can handle it, my wife. She sends an email or something and they speak. No idea what is said. Later I get an email and we go back and forth with stuff I don't remember. Keep in mind during all of this other than a write up that was supposed to be done 6-12 months ago, I am not really sure why I am sending these back? They say that they used a TST or something, so great. That is basically where we are at.

First let me give some advice to those that want stuff for free to test. You better make dang sure the companies you are working for know why they are giving you stuff. While it may be the only thing on your mind, it certainly is not on the top of any owners list. I have so many things going in a day I am not really sure how I ever get time to even try to help guys out on here? I make it a priority to take care of customers first, then to run my business, then everything else. I am not saying whatever you are doing is not important, but you need to make sure that whoever is helping you out knows the value of what you are doing. Until you mentioned the magazine I really could not remember what they were for.

Christian,

As far as the links you posted, please post them. I believe almost all of them are a testament to our great service, our ability to troubleshoot, and the number of modules in use. We have thousands and thousands of these things running. I have yet to see a problem not get resolved at our expense either. SOme of the problems we see are installation error, we help those guys just the same. Do a search on Quadzilla or Xzillaraider or use all the different spellings and see what you come up with. Find anywhere when we don't answer the phones or support is not immediately available.

With all that said, if you still want to test them or put them on the dyno, fine, I will still get them to you. Don't call me, call my sales manager, or my wife, or someone that might actually have an extra second. I usually work from 8:00am-10pm or later, giving something away is not at the top of my list. I don't have anything against you guys, but I think it is unfair for you to try and tell people we don't answer the phone or won't call you back, or that our stuff is going to throw codes. You need to grow up. When is the last phone call you made and asked for anyone but me??

BTW I did not notice you here, I got a phone call.

I am not speaking just from an owners perspective either. I spent the better part of my life working on sponsorships when I raced for 8 years. Believe me, if you think you had challenges getting an article done, try gathering a few million up for racecar sponsorship.

Rick,

I hear you loud and clear. I am not sure what you are shooting at? We offer a satisfaction guarantee and I think you would be hard pressed to find a customer that was dissatisfied with our customer service.

So I am not really sure what you are after here, but this is not a disgruntled customer?

As a last note, if I remember correctly I was responsible for getting you guys a shop and stuff to do this in? It is not like I just ignored you. Even if the guy did turn out to be a crook, he had a shop!

Quad

Quick Reply: TS Ramifier vs. Xzillaraider