3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

TS Performance Ramifier

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2004, 06:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If Don made +60 rwhp with 24,990 psi (+1790psi), then extrapolating that to 26,000 psi (+2800psi) would give you a 94 rwhp gain. Add in their boost fooling, dyno inaccuracies (1-3hp), and a couple of roundup advertising hp, and you get to the 100 they claim. I've been told the Edge EZ on level 6 also produces around 26k psi, and it gives 90+ on the dynos.

John
Old 06-16-2004, 02:52 PM

ok, so it is in fact 100RWHP gain across the rpm range on a 305HP 2003 truck and at 26,000 psi. 26,000 psi is a reasonable figure, and still leaves a touch over 10% margin in the rail before pop goes the weasle.

Accepting the above, there has to be a dyno run showing:

1. 360RWHP on a 305/555 HO truck, or 100RWHP gain measured at 2900 rpm

2. 650 ft lbs to the rear wheels at 2900 rpm, or around 180 ft lbs gain

thats very impressive for a 26,000 psi pressure box. So can someone supply a dyno run confirming this?
Old 06-16-2004, 03:37 PM
DTR Advertiser

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I use 14.7 to get the 24,990 PSI or ( 1700 bar )

Those numbers were from a 2003, HO truck and no boost fooling or boost elbows. Everything stock but the fueling pressure curves fed to the ECM.

The total best gain was like 61 HP, but the average was less throughout the range. Closer to the mid 50's. The ECM was allowed to defuel the truck at the higher RPM levels.

Don~
Old 06-16-2004, 04:22 PM
Thats MR Hoss to you buddy!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally posted by doug
ok, so it is in fact 100RWHP gain across the rpm range on a 305HP 2003 truck and at 26,000 psi. 26,000 psi is a reasonable figure, and still leaves a touch over 10% margin in the rail before pop goes the weasle.

Accepting the above, there has to be a dyno run showing:

1. 360RWHP on a 305/555 HO truck, or 100RWHP gain measured at 2900 rpm

2. 650 ft lbs to the rear wheels at 2900 rpm, or around 180 ft lbs gain

thats very impressive for a 26,000 psi pressure box. So can someone supply a dyno run confirming this?
Without going back and reading through all of the pages I can't say for sure, but I'm almost certain that there have been dyno numbers similar to what you're asking for already posted in this thread.

For instance:

Originally posted by dmdbit
I watched a dyno on a 3500ho.It had exhaust and a afe system.The numbers were about 350/700.Also this truck was an auto.

mike b
and

Originally posted by Dennis Perry
Tom,

The hp/torque numbers are 361hp and 699 ft/lbs.
Dennis
and

Originally posted by Dennis Perry
At the SunCoast event several trucks ran 360+hp and 699ftlbs of torque with the RAMifier stock runs averaged 247hp.
and

Originally posted by FreynPres
Just a FYI.....

The RAMifier on a HO was 361hp and 699.6 ft/lbs torque. That was total, not additional!

Bret
That was just in the first few pages. I'm sure you can find more if you want to.
Old 06-16-2004, 07:46 PM

ok good. so in addition, what I was looking for is confirmation that the 100RWHP gain is attained across a broad rpm range and at 2900 rpm in particular. Also, it would be good to see the stock performance on the same dyno. Come to think of it, HP gains (instead of absolute numbers) would actually be better in terms of confirmation, since that would tend to factor out measurement error. that would answer my question #2.

The other thing I'm interested in is 600 that also makes 100RWHP gain, also at 2900. that would answer my question #3.

Have any of these measurements been made on a load dyno?
Old 06-16-2004, 10:12 PM

I think that I now understand why Dennis is done talking to you. You want this & that, but why? You made a post that you have installed the VanAwfull box on your vehicle, and that you were happy with it. I also notice that it isn't in your sig. Are you taking advantage of the distributors, by trying and returning modules, just so that you can have an article in TDR?

Bret
Old 06-16-2004, 10:30 PM

Originally posted by FreynPres
I think that I now understand why Dennis is done talking to you. You want this & that, but why? You made a post that you have installed the VanAwfull box on your vehicle, and that you were happy with it. I also notice that it isn't in your sig. Are you taking advantage of the distributors, by trying and returning modules, just so that you can have an article in TDR?

Bret
Bret,

You want this and that as well, but why? You constantly ask for stuff. Why?

People in glass houses should not be rock chunkers.

Just an observation.

Quad
Old 06-16-2004, 10:56 PM

Just trying to understand the boxes and report what I can. I have no great love for a TDR article; that takes more work than its worth, but an objective, data-driven article is a motivator. I ask the same questions to the same level of detail of everyone. Some provide clear and concise explanations and some fill the air with technobabble. Some provide data and some don't.

I've so far posted about the Quadzilla and both the VA boxes. Others will come, and I dont' intend to update my signature with whatever box I happen to be experimenting with. If you must know, right now I am running bone stock. If you look at the fueling box summary you will see why I want HP gains and how I am evaluating the various boxes.

The Ramifier is unique and attracts detailed inquiry becaues of its claims. if you read the fueling box summary you will see that I don't publish numbers without a dyno run behind it, and thats why I want to see one for the Ramifier.

If no other pressure box can make 100HP at 2900 and 26,000 psi then either the BS meter pegs or we find data to prove it, thats all. it sounds like the data is out there; I just can't see it.

And if the Ramifier can make 100 HP across the rpm range on a 600, that too is extraordinary in the pressure box world, and I want to see a dyno run for that too, so I can put that into the fueling box summary. man you guys are jumpy and sure get bent out of shape at the request for data.

And If I make an incorrect statement about best gain and low rpm benefit, all it takes is data to futher the discussion. let go of all the personal stuff. I find that those who run out of evidence are usually the first to get personal. Data speaks far more than the ability to insult someone. and I never insult anyone personally or make up derrogatory names for their fueling boxes.

no mfgs are being taken advantage of. They were all invited to participate in an objective, data-driven study.
Old 06-17-2004, 01:36 AM

Originally posted by qzilla
Bret,

You want this and that as well, but why? You constantly ask for stuff. Why?

People in glass houses should not be rock chunkers.

Just an observation.

Quad
The only reason that Quad posted this is out of spite. He and I have a "history", and it is not good!

Hey Quad.... Why not become a sponsor over here? You're always telling me over at the Furd site to leave and come over here or to TDR!

Bret
Old 06-17-2004, 01:49 AM

"Hey..... I know I've beat you up pretty good on your module for the 6.0L, now let's put that behind us and talk about your Dodge module for the 2003-2004 ISB. I know I'm going to put Edge's box on when it comes out....The one that does the timing and pulse width modifications. They say it will be stackable with their Edge-EZ. Their EZ is just a MAP & Pressure box like yours is (I'm guessing here). What I don't like about theirs is that you have to adjust it from under the hood....No remote cable switch. I am currently running a TS Ramifier, but it has no way to shut it off at all. Most of the folks on TDR are running the Edge-EZ or Diesel Dynamics True Torque Power Module.

On the 0-70-140, what kind of fuel pressures are you running, and what kind of boost? Are you ONLY plugging into the MAP and the Fuel Sensor? How are the EGT's doing?

I have the AFE intake, TAG, Banks True 4" replacement downpipe, and AeroTurbine muffler with 4" all the way out. I'm also running the 6-spd tranny, and know I will have to put a clutch in later.

What kind of a deal would you be willing to make, if any. I can be good advertising for you on the Turbo Diesel Register. I also have a 6.0L module, the "New" version. Let me know, and we'll go from there. "

Bret Waddy

Like I said on other sites......get some medicine.

So I sent him this
"From: QuadBoenker
Here, I am replying to your message.

I am not offering any dyno sheets for the 0-70-140 as we are only selling them as special order item. We will build them for racing purposes only. There are plenty of people that have them on the TDR and you can ask them how they run.

No you cannot special order one, sorry for the inconvenience."

Quad

Then he switches gears again

"I didn't want the POS! Everyone that has it is having problems (Except for his buddies). I just wanted to see the "Dyno Sheet" for it. You know.... The piece of paper that backs up the "claim". He was barking at Vic for not having dyno sheets. Just more from "Fraudzilla"."

Bret

Funny part is when I talked to him on the phone he is a cool guy? I think he just has a short fuse?

See ya Bret.

Old 06-17-2004, 07:30 AM

So is this thing good or bad? I think I will just go with the Van Aaken Box. Atleast I know it won't hurt anything.

Donnie
Old 06-17-2004, 09:57 AM

Originally posted by qzilla

"From: QuadBoenker
Here, I am replying to your message.

I am not offering any dyno sheets for the 0-70-140 as we are only selling them as special order item. We will build them for racing purposes only. There are plenty of people that have them on the TDR and you can ask them how they run.

No you cannot special order one, sorry for the inconvenience."

Quad

Then he switches gears again

"I didn't want the POS! Everyone that has it is having problems (Except for his buddies). I just wanted to see the "Dyno Sheet" for it. You know.... The piece of paper that backs up the "claim". He was barking at Vic for not having dyno sheets. Just more from "Fraudzilla"."

Bret

Nice try Quad! Take some posts from other boards..... Delete sections from some of them...... Add your own words to some of them.

You see folks, Quad hates anyone that likes TS Performance Products. Quad showed up at a DHRA event once, and made a complete a$$ of himself. Now he acts like a 10 year old, and tries to hijack any and all TS Performance threads.

One other thing.... If you have a problem with your Fraudzilla module, his wife will intercept all the phone calls, you will never be able to talk to him.

Keep it up Quad..... Your just helping to boost your competitor's sales!

Bret
Old 06-17-2004, 11:31 AM

Has nothing to do with TS. Just has to do with you.
Old 06-17-2004, 11:49 AM
Banned

then why post off topic stuff here this thread is about the Ramifier

Quick Reply: TS Performance Ramifier